RTV in the UK

ChesterPerry

I just bought it, I'm using Hotspot Shield Elite, can't be arsed with pissy streams, and would rather the Gers got my money.

Just get a decent VPN and don't log into Rangers TV unless it's switched on, it doesn't matter if your card details are UK based either, they just check your IP when you've logged in.

Better getting sportdevil app on kodi but no money will go to club.

Worth the fiver for Tom Miller alone.

19 minutes ago, ChesterPerry said:

Can anyone tell me a brief set of instructions I need to follow in order to watch tonight's game on RTV?

Thanks in advance

1. Sign up to Rangers TV on the £5 a month package. It doesn't let you watch live. So what?

2. Then just watch the game on a free stream.  Rangers still got some cash from you, and fuck everybody else. (tu)

3.  Feeling guilty about not paying for the full Overseas package?  I can suggest several alternative ways of getting any excess cash into the Club. ;)

1 minute ago, bombaybadboy08 said:

I just bought it, I'm using Hotspot Shield Elite, can't be arsed with pissy streams, and would rather the Gers got my money.

Just get a decent VPN and don't log into Rangers TV unless it's switched on, it doesn't matter if your card details are UK based either, they just check your IP when you've logged in.

Is there a limit on Hotspot similar to TunnelBear?

Just now, ChesterPerry said:

Is there a limit on Hotspot similar to TunnelBear?

I'll check for you, mate, I'm sure they brought one in for the free one but if you try doing it the now, then installing it on your comp, I'm pretty certain they offer you a free trial of elite for 3 days. Allowing you to see the match tonight at least.

Using a web browser you can install a browser extension which will change your web traffic to look like it comes from a different country.

Because you appear to be from somewhere else Rangers TV will let you watch.

Obviously this is better than a stream for two main reasons:

1. Rangers get some money

2. The picture quality is much better.

So for example if you used Opera browser, from the main menu use 'get extensions' and search for 'proxy'. Install one or more and try them out.