That was a red card wasn't it? McKinnon rages over "disallowed goal"

OlegKuznetsov

How could that brutal chop on Tavernier be anything other than a red card? 

Ludicrous decision, presumably because it doesn't matter much after the 80th minute.

Just as unbelievable, Ray McKinnon is raging that his side had a "good goal disallowed."

I thought it was a clear offside and the whistle did stop play a number of seconds before the ball was in the net, so I was a bit baffled by the passion of his complaint.

2 minutes ago, Bears said:

Fashion. It's all the rage these days. Pick something and whinge heavily about big bad Rangers getting away with it again.

Actually, it's not new, is it? And it'll get worse next year.

Did he mention if he was offended by Hallidays celebration ?

12 minutes ago, OlegKuznetsov said:

Ludicrous decision, presumably because it doesn't matter much after the 80th minute.

Just as unbelievable, Ray McKinnon is raging that his side had a "good goal disallowed."

I thought it was a clear offside and the whistle did stop play a number of seconds before the ball was in the net, so I was a bit baffled by the passion of his complaint.

It looked like a definite red card to me, he first tried to trip Tav and then deliberately kicked him when he had  failed to bring him down.

He really is hitting out with some amount of pish. That last sentence! Made himself look an absolute idiot with that shit

"I never slaughter referees ... but I can’t believe he never gave us that goal, it’s outrageous," said McKinnon. "Ultimately we got nothing out of that because the referee ruled out a goal that was perfectly okay. Sometimes when you score a perfectly good goal and it is taken away and two minutes before it the guy gave Craigen an elbow in front of everyone - the linesman and me included - bust his lip wide open and the linesman and he didn’t give it and yet he gave a free kick against that header. It was very very poor refereeing and it cost us. That’s what you’re going to be champions - that luck or decision from a referee

16 minutes ago, AldoKrfc said:

From where I was sitting it just looked like a cynical foul at the time so can't make a call on whether or not it was a red but I thought the ref had a brilliant game the night. First time I've said that all season. 

Went to school with him. Good Prod.

8 hours ago, OlegKuznetsov said:

That was the attitude of the 2 RTV commentators when they said the ref made a sensible decision in not sending him off  because there was just under 10 minutes to go. Baffling.

1 minute ago, Real Ranger said:

That was the attitude of the 2 RTV commentators when they said the ref made a sensible decision in not sending him off  because there was just under 10 minutes to go. Baffling.

Fucking this (tu)

So, hypothetically, a couple of minutes later, the guy who should have been sent off but wasn't - because it's "late in the game" - pops up to score a late equaliser. Aye, that's fair.