*****The Official Rangers v Kilmarnock Match Thread*****

PromDeAnglais

7 hours ago, Ivybank said:

Because of the season ticket holders,they won't pay any more money other than their initial outlay,

i know at least 12 st holders who do this,miserable bastards!

Not all ST holders do that though, I sign up for all non ST home games and away games and most people I know do the same. 

I think Magennis will give our CBs a tough test tbh and Kiltie is a decent young player, however I do think Hibs are a much better team so I'm not overly worried . These cunts seem really confident however, infact over confident. 

On a side note I actually thought their fans weren't as bitter as the rest of Scotland, turns out they are.

9 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I think Magennis will give our CBs a tough test tbh and Kiltie is a decent young player, however I do think Hibs are a much better team so I'm not overly worried . These cunts seem really confident however, infact over confident. 

On a side note I actually thought their fans weren't as bitter as the rest of Scotland, turns out they are.

Magennis is gash mate,i'd only rate Kiltie as any sort of threat at all tbh

On ‎03‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 10:01 AM, Cobham said:

Huge game for us, been looking forward to this for ages! We need a big performance, hopefully Holt is back also!!

Team for me....

030216040051.png

I like this line-up though if Holt isn't 100% fit I can see Law or Shiels starting.

25 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

I think Magennis will give our CBs a tough test tbh and Kiltie is a decent young player, however I do think Hibs are a much better team so I'm not . These cunts seem really confident however, infact over confident. 

Every fan of every team in Scotland hates us, fuck every last one of them. We are on our way back and they know it, they have had their chance to get a kick at us but now its our turn. Sevco this, The Rangers that, they are in denial and are desperate to be better than us, but we know and they know that they never will be, Rangers are and forever will be the top team in Scotland and they hate it.

While we all know that mw has us playing very well,  I don't think that this will be the cakewalk that a lot of people think it will.  Jig will be wanting to prove that he's not some carbon copy of mccoist,  and I dare say he'll be interested in the job. He is an unknown quantity as a manager and with that in mind we need to be a little bit careful. 

I think that we will win but I think that it'll be a hard fought victory. 

4 minutes ago, Gooseman said:

http://killiefc.com/forum/viewthread.php?tid=85824

Some of these clowns are amusing. 

"Sevco - yer gona get Dicked"

"we are going to win the cup, you heard it here first! Sevco are gash, Aberdeen showed Celtic are mince. We have been forgoing league wins and are going to substitute them for cup wins!"

What a fucking riot :lol::lol: Lets hope we fucking mollicate the cunts and send them hame greeting

31 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

Every fan of every team in Scotland hates us, fuck every last one of them. We are on our way back and they know it, they have had their chance to get a kick at us but now its our turn. Sevco this, The Rangers that, they are in denial and are desperate to be better than us, but we know and they know that they never will be, Rangers are and forever will be the top team in Scotland and they hate it.

Aye a knew that but a did genuinely feel clubs like Killie (probably the only ones in the top flight) were a bit more reserved than the likes of Aberdeen, Hearts etc. 

It really is a fight to protect our club, heritage, culture and future in every part of society.

21 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

Aye a knew that but a did genuinely feel clubs like Killie (probably the only ones in the top flight) were a bit more reserved than the likes of Aberdeen, Hearts etc. 

It really is a fight to protect our club, heritage, culture and future in every part of society.

Nah, the media has brainwashed every one of them. 

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

Their fans are just the same as the rest.  However, their Chairman in 2012 was the only one in the top flight who (rightly) refused to vote against us. He abstained on the grounds that the law required him to safeguard the club's business and it was not in their business interest to have Rangers punted out of the top league. The other Chairmen put their business interest second to their vicious bitterness.  We are coming back to settle the scores now though. Never forget. Never forgive. 

On 03/02/2016 at 10:18 AM, PromDeAnglais said:

I'm not sure. Two 1-0 results tells me the defence and midfield are doing the business on the pitch. I don't remember Raith having one good chance last night. These are just results you need to grind out to win a championship, forgetful but essential. One thing that can be improved is our decision making in the final third, too many times last night we looked like we were breaking then the tempo would slow right outside Raiths penalty area and result in us passing it back to our defence,  improve on that and we'll be laughing.

They should have scored at the start of the second half a decent team would have.

3 hours ago, Gooseman said:

M8, without being disrespectful we don't even know these guys are Killie fans.  These tarrier cunts are so obsessed, John James is a great example, they troll through ever football board in the UK pretending to support any team that plays The Rangers.  Take it all with a pinch of salt.

Surely to fuck new manager syndrome can't effect us here? it's jig for fuck sake. He's no experience as a number 1 and has been a part of Locke's staff all season. No excuses, we're a far better side than them. Learn from the mistakes made in the St Johnstone game (a far better side than these for what it's worth) , pump this lot and exorcise those demons for good. 

4 hours ago, Gooseman said:

ffs even RM V1.0 was a million times better looking that that piece of shite of a forum  lol  

Anyway, The Rangers to run out easy 4-0 victors. (tu)

8 hours ago, Trooblue said:

Their fans are just the same as the rest.  However, their Chairman in 2012 was the only one in the top flight who (rightly) refused to vote against us. He abstained on the grounds that the law required him to safeguard the club's business and it was not in their business interest to have Rangers punted out of the top league. The other Chairmen put their business interest second to their vicious bitterness.  We are coming back to settle the scores now though. Never forget. Never forgive. 

Abstaining was the same as voting us out , they knew voting us out was wrong but were too weak too stand up too the rest