*****The Official Rangers v Kilmarnock Match Thread*****

PromDeAnglais

1 minute ago, ben51 said:

My paper ticket hasn't been sent out in time to me. For some reason it didn't give me the option to activate my ST smart card. What's the best option? I don't care if I need to buy another ticket. 

I think if you get the details of your tickets purchase you can go to the ticket office (outside ibrox), give them the details and they print you a new one. 

That's what my sister done when one of us forgot a season ticket, so should be the same. 

To be honest I don't know what to expect today.

Whilst Killie are no fuckin world beaters it will be a good test and hopefully we have learned since the St Johnstone game.

We have been poor in the last 3 games and have to improve today.

Anyway, I'll go 1-0 Gers

Come on Rangers

22 minutes ago, TonyRice1872 said:

I seen Killie fans saying that as well mate, to be honest mate all of the SPFL Champ & above teams fans basically buy in to the above, there's probably a few who prefer us to the dark side but those ones seem to keep quiet. Let's give them an away day to remember today then by whipping them 4-0, Killie are bringing 1,000+ and will fill the corner apparently.

Funny how these clubs always seem to sell out their allocation against what they claim to be a new club.

13 minutes ago, ben51 said:

My paper ticket hasn't been sent out in time to me. For some reason it didn't give me the option to activate my ST smart card. What's the best option? I don't care if I need to buy another ticket. 

I would call the club early as you can mate to try let an advisor know the situation, then they could maybe help you somehow, even by activating your ST smart card. If you received an email with a reference code or anything for your ticket purchase I would tell them the code mate.

Phone Us (from www.rangers.co.uk contact us section)

Contact Tel No: 0871 702 1972 (Calls cost 13p per minute plus network extras)

Select from the following options:

1) Match Tickets & Season ticket sales 2) Matchday Hospitality & Events 3) Bricks 4) Tours and Soccer Schools 5) Retail

6) All other enquires or to speak to an advisor

For General supporter enquires or enquires relating to existing purchases, please call 0371 702 1972

24 minutes ago, ben51 said:

If you can get there early then the ticket office could probably print you off 1

34 minutes ago, ben51 said:

I'm sure you'll still have time to buy a ticket to pick up. Would suggest doing it now. 

1 hour ago, ben51 said:

When did you get it? If you bought it 3 working days (or less) before the game then they won't send it out, and it'll be in the collections bit of the ticket office.

Edit: I think that's the case anyway. Really hope so, because my paper ticket isn't here yet either.