*****The Official Rangers v Kilmarnock Match Thread*****

PromDeAnglais

Ball is dominating that DM role today, spreading the ball about well. 

Waggys first touch seems to have deserted him a wee bit. 

Hopefully McKay and Wallace keep linking up on the left, think that's where our first goal will come from. 

2-0 at full time ??

McKAy as usual has a shite final ball, Holt ineffective. Tavanier getting skinned time after time. We need another right back and a number 10. Holt and Law on at half time, I am away to fry up some ayrshire bacon, square sausage, to add to a roll and HP sauce. Finished with a cuppa Scottish Breakfast tea (it is 5:25 am here in Vancouver) 

I think Ball, Kiernan and Wilson are having good games, you can see the improved protection that Ball gives the two CH's.  

Need to have someone from midfield break forward, they are all to happy sitting in the middle of the park, playing nice passes. if Holt is fit enough to be on the bench, he's fit enough to play. Get him on the park and either Zel or Halliday off please. 

Just now, IainB said:

McKAy as usual has a shite final ball, Holt ineffective. Tavanier getting skinned time after time. We need another right back and a number 10. Holt and Law on at half time, I am away to fry up some ayrshire bacon, square sausage, to add to a roll and HP sauce. Finished with a cuppa Scottish Breakfast tea (it is 5:25 am here in Vancouver) 

Holt ineffective because he's on the bench!!:pipe:

Just now, IainB said:

Aye Holt's struggling to get involved sitting down

8 minutes ago, A.T.G said:

Dundee Utd may have put 4 past them but I bet Killie didn't camp in their own half in that game

People need to realise that 

(tu)

Playing us at Ibrox is a completely different situation to playing Dundee Utd at home.

I think some people forget that we had as many days like this when we were a top flight side with multi million pound players as we did games where we came out and put three or four past the opposition with ease.

3 minutes ago, IainB said:

What are you, psychic?

At least wait until he gets on the park ffs

Mind you at 05.25 I'll forgive you

2 minutes ago, DamienM855 said:

McKay's been our best threat going forward. I'd rather take Miller off and put Waggy central.

Think that will happen at the 60 min mark, Barry behind Waghorn and Forrester on left

Just think Forrester will go past people rather than cutting inside, but enjoying watching barry play these days

Just now, VladimirWeiss69 said:

Think we definitely need Law or Holt on, take Zelalem off. Honestly I dont see what he brings, he is young and all but Law and Holt are far more effective plus they dont lose the ball as much as Zelalem does.

Zelalem has done a lot more to justify staying on than Halliday

2 minutes ago, AlCapone said:

Just Kilmarnock! What are we? Real Madrid? 

Where did I say that?Kilmarnock are one of the worst teams in the top league and we're making this far harder than it should be so excuse me if I think beating Killie at our home ground is too much to ask for.

Or are our standards now that low we shouldn't expect to beat teams like this?

4 minutes ago, IainB said:

:belm: