*****The Official Rangers v Kilmarnock Match Thread*****

PromDeAnglais

2 minutes ago, penicuikloyal said:

Nothing to do with luck

we can't beat a piss poor premiership team who have no manager and been pumped by shit teams this season

major overhaul required

Major overhaul required???

jesus, this was the kind of reaction I warned about if we didn't win the match.

1 minute ago, chris182 said:

Not a major overhaul, we just need some creative players. Too many times we have no final ball

We have signed one, and have another on loan,  it's just a pity they are cup tied.

I don't think we are too far away from a good top flight team.  Warburton talks about 5 in the summer, if he gets the right 5 in, then I think we will most likely have enough to give the taigs a good fight.

I feel like im saying this every game but I hope this signals the end of project Zelalem. I'm sick of seeing him taking up a jersey. He offers us nothing. His potential cant overshadow the fact he isnt as good as other options we have.

I'll be fair to him Haliday was also shite today and will need to improve if he wants a starting slot next year, especially in his 'preferred' AM role. Haliday looks better as a DM for me.

3 minutes ago, Moody Blue said:

Think it's fair to say most are coming to us and making themselves difficult to beat. Solid at the back and Wes didn't have much to do but we need a bit more quality in the last third to break down these camped out teams. 

they have the worst defensive record in the league. won 2 of there last 10 games.

2 minutes ago, Malvern said:

It was one of those days we couldn't score in a brothel. It is nothing to get too excited about.

This! When they we're getting pumped off scum Dee and thistle they weren't camped in. Plus they beat the scum. 

New manager who learned from the master in how to camp in and defend. 

They will have to come out more in the replay