*****The Official Rangers v Kilmarnock Match Thread*****

PromDeAnglais

49 minutes ago, allgers said:

We did so many things right today, putting the ball in the back of the net would have finished it off. We are playing some attractive football though so neutrals might be attracted to that, I liked that game on TV, in past years we have had some games that you think, everybody in Britain can see this.

I thought it was pretty good entertainment, for a nil-nil.

I'm not too fussed about the draw.   If we had took our chances we would be in the QF tonight,  it's pretty clear though that we need strengthening in the summer. I'm sure everybody at the club is well aware of whats needed to take us up to the next level.

Also a wee double header against a premiership club is a good learning curve for the players here now, and our management team. 

Should be a tough match but  I'm reasonably confident that we'll go to the next round. I think we are the better team and just need to be more clinical in front of goal, on another day Tav would have burst the net and  Wilson's chance would have dropped in under the bar. 

We're a work in progress and heading in the right direction . Onwards and upwards Bears. 

1 hour ago, Tiger Shaw said:

I'm not too fussed about the draw.   If we had took our chances we would be in the QF tonight,  it's pretty clear though that we need strengthening in the summer. I'm sure everybody at the club is well aware of whats needed to take us up to the next level.

Also a wee double header against a premiership club is a good learning curve for the players here now, and our management team. 

Should be a tough match but  I'm reasonably confident that we'll go to the next round. I think we are the better team and just need to be more clinical in front of goal, on another day Tav would have burst the net and  Wilson's chance would have dropped in under the bar. 

We're a work in progress and heading in the right direction . Onwards and upwards Bears. 

Superb round up my man. (tu)

Tavs leg after that challenge. Looks a sore one 

Also for folk wondering about Kiernan getting subbed, I think it was a tight muscle he had. Said on his Twitter nothing serious though. Think Waghorn and him deserve a game off just to get some R&R, it'd give a chance for Ball to play and for Wilson to get a better name for himself (who did great after Kaiser went off). Waghorn goes for a break O'halloran or King billy can see play and let Waghorn get fresh ideas or just ease up a bit. 

Think he's beating himself up over not scoring the past wee while. Having O'halloran score some goals could ease that pressure he might feel. 

6 hours ago, RFCRobertson said:

Tavs leg after that challenge. Looks a sore one 

Also for folk wondering about Kiernan getting subbed, I think it was a tight muscle he had. Said on his Twitter nothing serious though. Think Waghorn and him deserve a game off just to get some R&R, it'd give a chance for Ball to play and for Wilson to get a better name for himself (who did great after Kaiser went off). Waghorn goes for a break O'halloran or King billy can see play and let Waghorn get fresh ideas or just ease up a bit. 

Think he's beating himself up over not scoring the past wee while. Having O'halloran score some goals could ease that pressure he might feel. 

Its a shocker , could have quite easily put him out the game for months or worse 

On 2/6/2016 at 4:48 PM, ger4life_1872 said:

Champions league is on , dont think they can show other games on tv the same night , could be wrong though

You are correct:

http://www.<No links to this website>/sport/football/football-news/scottish-cup-replays-face-tv-7331503#PgHjAj5vLrJ6Qo6k.97

Only just got round to watching the highlights. How the fuck did we not win that? :o Waggy with that chance in the last minute should have hit it with his right.

I don't know why, but I feel more confident of us beating them at Rugby Park than I did beating them at Ibrox. A win by two goals is my prediction. (tu)

43 minutes ago, LegendofCoop said:

Only just got round to watching the highlights. How the fuck did we not win that? :o Waggy with that chance in the last minute should have hit it with his right.

I don't know why, but I feel more confident of us beating them at Rugby Park than I did beating them at Ibrox. A win by two goals is my prediction. (tu)

When the ball got away from Waggy at the end I was raging he'd normally control that and slot it home. It was after that I knew we wasn't getting a goal.