Bars showing Rangers games in Pattaya, Thailand

cam69r

Bit of a long shot here but does anyone know of a bar that I might be able to watch a Gers game in in Pattaya, Thailand. Not going until April but the Challenge Cup Final will be on whilst I'm over there and want to know if I can catch it.

Looking online there appear to be a few British themed pubs but none that I know will show the football.

Cheers.

There are 3 bars around the soi Buckhao / LK Metro area that will be showing them.

I Rovers on LK Metro. I believe it is now run by a boy from Leeds. Also, Metro Bar on LK Metro will probably have them on. Run by Dennis who is Irish but a good guy. The third is Wotherspoons adjacent to LK Metro on Soi Buckhao. That is an open bar with no AC though, so can get hot.

I will be heading to Patts on Sunday, and will be waitching all the Rangers games. PM me and I'll buy you a beer. :-)

All three bars have noticeboards outside displaying a list of upcoming games that will be shown.

9 hours ago, cam69r said:

Bit of a long shot here but does anyone know of a bar that I might be able to watch a Gers game in in Pattaya, Thailand. Not going until April but the Challenge Cup Final will be on whilst I'm over there and want to know if I can catch it.

Looking online there appear to be a few British themed pubs but none that I know will show the football.

Cheers.

Pervert, you sure it's not an U/12s game you're looking for?

20 minutes ago, WestEndLoyal said:

There are 3 bars around the soi Buckhao / LK Metro area that will be showing them.

I Rovers on LK Metro. I believe it is now run by a boy from Leeds. Also, Metro Bar on LK Metro will probably have them on. Run by Dennis who is Irish but a good guy. The third is Wotherspoons adjacent to LK Metro on Soi Buckhao. That is an open bar with no AC though, so can get hot.

I will be heading to Patts on Sunday, and will be waitching all the Rangers games. PM me and I'll buy you a beer. :-)

All three bars have noticeboards outside displaying a list of upcoming games that will be shown.

We're heading out on Friday. Try and see all the games as well. Wifes bro stays out there. 

2 hours ago, sonofbear said:

The I Rover Bar shows them all mate even though its run by a Tim.  Its in LK Metro area BTW. 

2 hours ago, WestEndLoyal said:

That's class. Thanks for the response guys. I'll be there from 4-12 April, staying in Areca lodge which is just across the road from LK Metro so no excuses for missing it. Thanks!

We stayed in Areca lodge and watched Rangers games about 18 months ago in I Rover. However there is a midget sits there call Sean Sean the Leprechaun.

He took great offence at the tunes I was playing on the penny whistle and reported to management. Nasty bigoted wee fooker he was lol