Thank You Alan Stubbs

Rangers Lady

As opposed to being streets ahead hivs are still chasing us hard

Got to be a good experience for the lads who now know every game is a must win as opposed to their previous clubs where some games, a draw is a good result

Had we been 20 points ahead by now they would be new to the idea, {hopefully next season}', when we are going for 55

Having to dig out a win in the last minute is what it's all about and learning that this year can only be a plus

Looking ahead we have no easy fixtures this month and next bar maybe one

Bizarre as it is there's also something I'm beginning to like about Stubbs

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, Dutchy said:

I think the compition is good, but in reality there's no compition as hivs have no chance of beating us to the title.

They might go up, which could be good for next season, but no way as Champions.

It's good at this stage in the season the players first question at full time is what's the hivs score

2 minutes ago, Bogtrotters said:

It's good at this stage in the season the players first question at full time is what's the hivs score

True, but Stubby talks an inordinate amount of pish that most of his management style is based more on hatred for us rather than confidence in his own team.

A bit lit the Alex Ferguson style of management in my view.

15 minutes ago, Bogtrotters said:

As opposed to being streets ahead hivs are still chasing us hard

Got to be a good experience for the lads who now know every game is a must win as opposed to their previous clubs where some games, a draw is a good result

Had we been 20 points ahead by now they would be new to the idea, {hopefully next season}', when we are going for 55

Having to dig out a win in the last minute is what it's all about and learning that this year can only be a plus

Looking ahead we have no easy fixtures this month and next bar maybe one

Bizarre as it is there's also something I'm beginning to like about Stubbs

Are you as spaced out as your text looks?

I like Stubbs too and Hibs are a better team under him than anything at the bottom of the Premiership. They should go up through the playoffs, which I reckon will be good for the Premiership.

I agree, the pressure is good and yet nothing like what they'll encounter after promotion. The fact is Celtic need stopped immediately.

I also reckon Warburton's teams could thrive in Europe where possession and being comfortable on the ball are vital.

33 minutes ago, Dutchy said:

I think the compition is good, but in reality there's no compition as hivs have no chance of beating us to the title.

They might go up, which could be good for next season, but no way as Champions.

Mathematically they do have a chance. Whilst it is looking very good at the moment, like it or not, we are not guaranteed to be champions. I fully believe we will be but,until the points are in the bag, we are not.

Torn between having hivs stay down or having 2 clubs from premiership who stuck the boot in going down . 

Theres no guarantee next season the way Patrick and Hamilton are going this season they won't finish bottom next season and they had nothing to do with us being put in bottom tier 

so there might not be a better chance of getting Dundee hivs Motherwell or Killie to go down in one season 

4 minutes ago, soulboy said:

Torn between having hivs stay down or having 2 clubs from premiership who stuck the boot in going down . 

Theres no guarantee next season the way Patrick and Hamilton are going this season they won't finish bottom next season and they had nothing to do with us being put in bottom tier 

hivs staying down and scumdee with them all the way for me

One of the few fears that I have about next year is that (St Johnstone aside) our current defence have not come up against 90 minutes of sustained attack from quality opposition. Am bracing myself for a few "lessons" in the early part of next season until they learn to play together against teams of a higher standard.

13 minutes ago, East Enclosure Row N said:

One of the few fears that I have about next year is that (St Johnstone aside) our current defence have not come up against 90 minutes of sustained attack from quality opposition. Am bracing myself for a few "lessons" in the early part of next season until they learn to play together against teams of a higher standard.

This 100%. Cue "the PL teams are shite" posts. Some need a reality check