Winning the league at Easter Road

GOAT

This works massively in our favour if it is rearranged to April, which am sure it will be.

I reckon we will probably be 9 points clear by then.Besides its better to play them with 2 games to go than 10, especially if we were to be beat there in March. Good result all round IMO. If this is the case and the league is wrapped up will we get the trophy at Ibrox the following week?

If it does get moved we're going to have a hellava lot of games to play in April, most of them away.

Sometimes I just can't stop thinking that we're being attacked constantly by everyone in Scottish football.

Still, hopefully the game will have no importance attached to it as it will be decided by then.

3 hours ago, Dutchy said:

If it does get aurtond we're going to have a hellava not of games to play in Apr il, most of them away.

Sometimes I just can't stop thinking that we're being attacked constantly by everyone in Scottish football.

Still, hopefully the game will have no importance attached to it as it will be decided by then.

Your just paranoid mate thinking thar we are constantly attacked by everyone IN ScOttish football, I have yet to hear Mark WarbUrton having a dig at us.