Pay at the gate?

SasaPapacLoyal

3 minutes ago, cumnockbear said:

Ticket sales look really poor :(

Don't understand the lack of interest. I'm absolutely buzzing for this one. To win the Scottish Cup this season in my opinion would be up there with the greatest achievements in the past 30 years I've been following the Gers.

Just now, Alec87 said:

Don't understand the lack of interest. I'm absolutely buzzing for this one. To win the Scottish Cup this season in my opinion would be up there with the greatest achievements in the past 30 years I've been following the Gers.

Still 3 days left to shift some more, i can't see any more than 30k there on the day but that's still a decent amount considering it's on TV and an early KO.

1 minute ago, TheBluebells said:

That's not great, hopefully picks up the next few days. 

Ive unfortunately had to give mine away, gutted with it as its a huge game. 

I'd be happy at 30k, the cup games don't generate much interest any more unless it's the tarriers or sheep.

12 minutes ago, Sket said:

You have to laugh when we have sections of the support demanding we win a cup yet can't be bothered to turn up to support them in said cup matches.

No reason not to sell this out.

Kinda pisses me off as well but I'd suppose there's probably a good few with season tickets, not on CCCS and watching it on TV instead. 

2 hours ago, Sket said:

You have to laugh when we have sections of the support demanding we win a cup yet can't be bothered to turn up to support them in said cup matches.

No reason not to sell this out.

Nail firmly on the head.  Was hoping for the same crowd as against Falkirk, nothing beats a cup game at a ull noisy Ibrox.

I bought my seat after getting an e mail offering it before the public sale started, the last two cup games I never received a mail and was too late to get my seat, I was hoping for a bigger crowd due to this, looks like I'll be disappointed, 30'000 would be really poor for a cup game against a premier league side.

1 hour ago, ChesterPerry said:

I dont understand why attendances are lower at cup games. Youre still going to see the Rangers. What does it matter?

Can't really get excited about the SFA's 'Premier Competition', at least until the final. Then there's the fact that half my money would be heading to Kilmarnock.