Harry Forrester: Have We Found Ourselves A Good Player?

Turnberry18

I have to admit, in the previous couple of matches I had some reservations about him, but last night he showed quite a bit of pace and skill. His final ball was lacking, but his ability to lose the final man was evident, and he looked as if he could, with some more experience, offer a real threat going forward.  As the heading suggests, we may have found a good player in this guy.

• Replies 152
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

I honestly don't see what everyone else does just yet. I hope is a success but I think he has been poor so far. Early days though.

I agree mate, I think he has shown flashes but he could do better even he would probably say that, to an extent I think if Temps wasn't injured he would have the same impact if not more than HF did in the 2 matches he was subbed on. HF hasn't started yet but Temps started one and scored one (and also an assist that game I think) before injury. I'm not doubting him I think he looks good. I don't mean to turn it into a stats battle either just saying..

Haven't seen anything yet that makes me excited about his play, but he hasn't had much time in the team.

Sometimes it looks like something is going to happen, he darts in and out, heads for the bye line, gets ready to take a man on, steadies himself for a shot...... but each time there's no end product. Maybe he's trying too hard.

I'm now a bit nonplussed when he gets on the ball, but I hope he comes good.

Would like to see two things happen.  1) Harry to get more game time so we can better judge what he has to offer.  2) for MW to take him aside tell him to relax and enjoy his football, he seems to be trying too hard.  Must be difficult for the lad on a 6 month deal.