eskbankloyal

• Replies 103
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 minute ago, OlegKuznetsov said:

It's been there as and when we've needed it, regardless of if it's been for players, SD pay off, refurbishing the stadium. 

It's been done as an investment in return for shares and with no need for repayment.

Naw OK. Where's the money? Pyoor twanspawency an' all that!

3 minutes ago, OlegKuznetsov said:

It's been there as and when we've needed it, regardless of if it's been for players, SD pay off, refurbishing the stadium. 

It's been done as an investment in return for shares and with no need for repayment.

There may not be a big £20m bank balance but that's not looking like a problem as everything has been done and paid for when necessary.

tumblr_mf1gktYi4n1rhcw09o1_500.gif

Good statement, but it reads to me like there will be a wake up call for some in the Summer. King is investing heavily as promised in infrastructure (much required), but the people expecting millions and millions of pounds to be spent in the next transfer window are in dream world I think.

I'm reading it between the lines as "I'm spending money, but it won't be millions on players". Maybe I'm wrong. 

Either way, the future is bright.

27 minutes ago, TheBluebells said:

As someone involved in the RST, what are your thoughts on this?

'Work is also ongoing to merge the existing supporters groups. The new organisation that emerges will provide Rangers fans with a way to get even closer to the Club and to increase the supporter shareholding position.'

Hope it comes off with everyone singing from the same hymn sheet

a strong single body of our supporters United together can only be a good thing for us going forward as a club

40 minutes ago, AlBear85 said:

Dave-designstyle-i-love-m.png

My Kingaling. my kingaling, I want you to play with ....etc.

Great stuff coming from our board these days. Dave's got a big tip for himself though. He's gonna blow his own trumpet damn hard. I don't mind though, because they're doing what they said. Now I must re-read my copy of Will Self's Book of Dave. It's total madness.

Hard to find fault with what is said there (other than being a bit heavy on the self-praise). This stood out though:

Work is also ongoing to merge the existing supporters groups. The new organisation that emerges will provide Rangers fans with a way to get even closer to the Club and to increase the supporter shareholding position.

So is this the RST & RF merger which was agreed would be a clusterfuck of epic proportions - being forced through? :unsure:

I want to know when they hope to have a business plan in place, I presume when we get promotion but we do need some good investment, can't keep relying on them to top up the funds and we need a decent budget for next season.

Happy with what the board are trying to achieve though

59 minutes ago, TheBluebells said:

Might not be the most important issue but I'm delighted to read this.

'There has also been necessary investment into the infrastructure and facilities at Ibrox. The stadium and its surrounds were severely neglected by prior Boards that were intent on massive cost-cutting measures. Further significant investment is required at Ibrox and the board is presently considering a programme of work to ensure that it is returned to its status as one of the best and most iconic stadiums in Britain. Given the scale of what is required this will take some time to complete.'

Ibrox is a beautiful stadium, looking forward to seeing where they go with this.

The whole statement was good. But I also enjoyed reading that Our Home will get the necessary investment to not only spruce it up to it's former glory but that we could well see significant improvement to it's UEFA 5 Star status, sitting in the East Enclosure on Saturday and the steel work at the side of the Copland looked tatty and myself and my Auld Dad began to notice lots of other wee things that thru time the Club will put right.

Only a rather bitter Bear with a warped agenda could find fault with that Statement, and they should try lightening up a wee bit. It is Indeed Onwards & Upwards. 

new phone pics 196.jpeg

1 hour ago, johanhentze said:

A good read. 

That's it .It's a good read .Count me out of the back slapping for the moment  .Much much much mor action required to convince this bear of their agenda .Not that I don't like the position we are in compared to last year 

I was sceptical of DK at first, but he's slowly but surely winning me over. Seems like himself and the others involved at the top of the club have the clubs best interests at heart.

Small steps but the confidence is building back up, and a long term viable future seems to be developing.