savile rogue rangers cashmere scarf

pcbear

Their Rangers hat is the best I have seen before - £38 (100% premium cashmere - could last you for life if taken care of properly)

http://www.savile-rogue.com/accessories-c493/beanie-hats-c616/cashmere-beanie-hat-in-blue-white-and-red-p1771

1385377285-61262400.jpg

£96 for the finest quality Rangers scarf you can get, that will keep you warm too, (100% premium cashmere - could last you for life if taken care of properly)

http://www.savile-rogue.com/scotland-championship-c662/rangers-c174/savile-rogue-blue-red-and-white-superking-cashmere-football-scarf-in-the-colours-of-rangers-p2634

It's a big cost to start off with but you will get the use out of it over hundreds of games and many winters, don't get me wrong if it's warmth you were looking for maybe you could maybe find a cheaper TNF option, I would say that SR hat is better than any TNF hats I've seen, I've had TNF hats and that SR one looks like it could keep you just as warm if not warmer 

It's not official club merchandise so profits don't help the club

1416933102-68872200.jpg

I look at that scarf and hat and they scream out to me 'Belter'. That scarf is so high quality it looks like a tapestry. 

Just to convince people this isn't a bunch of tat, and is the sort of stuff people would buy and keep for life:

The Cashmere Buying Guide

1. Why spend the money?
While purchasing a bulky wool sweater for cheap sounds recession-friendly. It's probably not the most cost effective. After a while, that cheap-o sweater will lose its shape, and will leave you itchy for the rest of the winter. On the other hand, a soft, lightweight cashmere sweater — if cared for properly — will continue to fit snug against your body and keep you warm for a lifetime of winters to come. When it comes to price-per-wear, cashmere is the way to go.

http://www.marieclaire.com/fashion/advice/g769/cashmere-care-buying-guide/?slide=1

21 minutes ago, TonyRice1872 said:

Just to convince people this isn't a bunch of tat, and is the sort of stuff people would buy and keep for life:

The Cashmere Buying Guide

1. Why spend the money?
While purchasing a bulky wool sweater for cheap sounds recession-friendly. It's probably not the most cost effective. After a while, that cheap-o sweater will lose its shape, and will leave you itchy for the rest of the winter. On the other hand, a soft, lightweight cashmere sweater — if cared for properly — will continue to fit snug against your body and keep you warm for a lifetime of winters to come. When it comes to price-per-wear, cashmere is the way to go.

http://www.marieclaire.com/fashion/advice/g769/cashmere-care-buying-guide/?slide=1

That post was brought to you by the Cashmere Marketing Board.

5 hours ago, TonyRice1872 said:

Their Rangers hat is the best I have seen before - £38 (100% premium cashmere - could last you for life if taken care of properly)

£96 for the finest quality Rangers scarf you can get, that will keep you warm too, (100% premium cashmere - could last you for life if taken care of properly)

It's a big cost to start off with but you will get the use out of it over hundreds of games and many winters, don't get me wrong if it's warmth you were looking for maybe you could maybe find a cheaper TNF option, I would say that SR hat is better than any TNF hats I've seen, I've had TNF hats and that SR one looks like it could keep you just as warm if not warmer 

It's not official club merchandise so profits don't help the club

I look at that scarf and hat and they scream out to me 'Belter'. That scarf is so high quality it looks like a tapestry. 

The unadulterated simpering stupidity of this post fills me with the urge to defecate.

12 minutes ago, WadeWilson said:

The unadulterated simpering stupidity of this post fills me with the urge to defecate.

Take it you didn't look at their site mate, as if you seen their red and black stripey scarfs, you would have probably been saying they're good, thinking you can wear them and dress up as your hero from the Marvel unadulterated comics - WadeWilson.

I would probably not buy one personally, just pointing out the product looks good even if it isn't actually a Savile Row store. If it was a Savile Row store I think you would expect to pay more than that.