goram v.hooijdonk or mcgregor v bremen

GrandSuckMaster

40 minutes ago, Inigo said:

Goramesque.

7 minutes ago, OlegKuznetsov said:

Thank you.

Top notch schadenfreude (tu) 

Don't remember that game at all . 

Cuellar looked totally aggrieved as he was only answering the question  "hands up if Nakamura ate your dog"

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

8 minutes ago, murzo said:

Don't remember that game at all . 

Cuellar looked totally aggrieved as he was only answering the question  "hands up if Nakamura ate your dog"

I still think Kenny Clark's a cunt for giving it.

I once passed him when heading to The Stand in the West End. I said to my mates, "Oh look! There's Stuart Dougal!"

He looked right pissed off at that.

2 hours ago, Inigo said:

Goramesque.

Tell you what that's an absolutely brilliant save! Most saved penalties come from the keeper guessing the right way and the penalty taker putting the ball in that shitey area between the middle of the goals and the post (like the Samaras pen) but that was a good penalty into the bottom corner.

13 hours ago, don logan said:

Starting from Chris Woods, our first choices have been top class. Except for Charbonnier and Bell.

One of the highlights of my life was getting started of the first tee at Turnberry by The Girvan Lighthouse his prediction after we had driven off of where we would catch the Japanese 4 ball further on was spot on. 

7 hours ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Gorams best save was for Scotland. Pretty sure it was v Latvia. Was identical to the banks v pele one. Think it was in the 98 qualification 

That's the one I'm thinking of i must be getting mixed up.  That was an unbelievable save! 

21 hours ago, Laudrup1984 said:

This thread is lacking footage!

Goalie vs honkeydonk

McGregor vs Bremen

Goalie montage

McGregor montage

McGregor vs the tranny

Great stuff, the Goram collection is brilliant, I remember thinking at the time when Goram was our no 1 that I would not have swapped him for Schmeicel (sp) back to the save I think Gorams just edges it as he had to do it from a standing start, Shagger was already heading the right way to cover the guys cross/shot, it was still a super save though.

On 6 February 2016 at 10:43 AM, KingKirk said:

shagger was better than AG both top keepers tho

Don't talk pish! The goalie is the greatest goalkeeper we've ever had and by some margin. Used to always think if he played down south they'd have been raving about him just as much as Schmeichel. You're 100% wrong similar to your 'there won't be an EGM' post tbh!

cannae believe were falling for this, Why  JUDAS mcgregor ever gets a mention ever again on a rangers forum is beyond me.

The late sandy Jardine spelled it out to everyone these scumbags aka mcgregor davis naismith whittaker and are scabs in my eyes

3 minutes ago, Dunny_01 said:

cannae believe were falling for this, Why  JUDAS mcgregor ever gets a mention ever again on a rangers forum is beyond me.

The late sandy Jardine spelled it out to everyone these scumbags aka mcgregor davis naismith whittaker are scabs

It's a fair point Dunny.

23 hours ago, Sasa'onlyPLGsuccess'Papac said:

Gorams best save was for Scotland. Pretty sure it was v Latvia. Was identical to the banks v pele one. Think it was in the 98 qualification 

This. I had almost convinced myself I'd made that up in my mind. Nobody ever seems to remember it. Have never found any footage of the save but it was absolutely world class! 

Back on topic, the Goram save was breathtaking, I remember watching it on tv live and sitting there in disbelief at what I'd seen!

I'm gonna go for shagger. As much as i like the Goram save, Van hoodoo hits it right at him. It's a great save and in real time it's hard to work out just how. The slow mo from behind the goal shows it . McGregor i'm sure had a fucked ankle on the side he dived to save mcdonals penility as well. I'm sure he was subbed not long after that for Alexander and that was the start of the injury that kept him out of the rest of the season including the Uefa Cup Semi's and Final

11 minutes ago, Isleger said:

This. I had almost convinced myself I'd made that up in my mind. Nobody ever seems to remember it. Have never found any footage of the save but it was absolutely world class! 

Back on topic, the Goram save was breathtaking, I remember watching it on tv live and sitting there in disbelief at what I'd seen!

Just found this, Latvian player already celebrating!

image.png