Bobby Madden

Rangers Lady

2 minutes ago, Spectre said:

He seems to make a huge effort to prove he's not biased in our favour by being an utter disaster when refereeing our games 

Like so many others

I don't want to get taigy but him and Andrew Dallas seem to look at a stonewaller, i.e. Plug on Oduwa, pause then wave play on, just incase

Saw it go in our favour once when WC gave us a pen at the piggery when he was looking the other way 

Run up to the game net was fill of pics with his crucifix on his whistle

2 hours ago, Fabric said:

Tin hat on here but I think he did ok today. I don't think he done to much wrong 

I know where your coming from

In comparison to his previous efforts he was much better.

Let Killie have an extra 20 yrds at throw ins, shouldn't have booked Holt

Still an improvement  

29 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

What was the stonewall penalty? :lol: 

Take it ,It was the pull back on Barrie's shoulder at the corner of the box in the first half. Would have gave the foul if it was outside the box (no different to the foul against Holt ) May have been soft , but a fouls a foul ,shouldn't matter where it happens or the time played , but as we have seen before it seems we play to alternative rules.

33 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

What was the stonewall penalty? :lol: 

The free kick he gave right on the edge near the end was a penalty, the contact started inside the box and he was close enough to spot it but gave it where the offence ended rather than began.

Poor decision to book Holt. Tav should have got a yellow. Got red card right. Missed plenty fouls on Mckay which I think frustrated him and was part of the reason for a poor display. Right not to give a pen when McKay fell in box.

Not a great performance but wouldn't say he really impacted on the game as some dreadful refs have.

he had a decent game pen calls were not pens in law. true a foul is a foul but as a ref you have to look at the impact your decision makes to the game when it comes to a pen. ie is it something you would defo give a foul for or is it something you would ignore as its a minor offence and let play continue not easy call to make when your in the middle.