Andy Halliday

King Jela

On 07/02/2016 at 4:38 PM, King Jela said:

He doesn't, he's always involved. You're only targeting him here because he's one of us and hence a bigger abuse target. 

Doesn't make sense? Doesn't have to.. 

Agreed.

He was all over the midfield today demanding the ball and playing it on. 

• Replies 222
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Look, Andy Halliday is one of us. He does't hide and is a good football player. But the simple truth is we have better players. MW will feel pressure to play him but it will become an issue soon. AH thinks he should play every minute because of the street he was raised on and MW seems to be loyal to him. It will be interesting to see how this plays out......

7 hours ago, HueyMorgan said:

If you want to see what Andy Halliday actually does? I recommend you watch the old firm game from last season. An absolute masterclass. His only failure was allowing Schviatchenko so many free headers but he was outstanding and bossed the game. Games where teams have two deep banks of four will be against him as he doesn't have that 5 yard turn of pace but he is an important member of the squad.

Did you forget your other login, Andy?

4 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Andy was squaring up to Foderingham two weeks ago and apparently mouthing off after being subbed today.  What's his problem? 

Him and Foderingham having a bit of an argument over shite defending - not by Halliday - is nothing, happens quite often.

Maybe he wanted to play the full 90? Or was unhappy with his performance? Thought he shouldn't have been subbed?

Why does that even matter anyway?

1 minute ago, ForeverAndEver said:

Him and Foderingham having a bit of an argument over shite defending - not by Halliday - is nothing, happens quite often.

Maybe he wanted to play the full 90? Or was unhappy with his performance? Thought he shouldn't have been subbed?

I think Halliday has been better than Barton but he's always the scapegoat for niko 

6 minutes ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Andy was squaring up to Foderingham two weeks ago and apparently mouthing off after being subbed today.  What's his problem? 

Sure it was Wes getting onto halliday. And the other case likely just frustrated that he missed his chance. 

Gotta remember there'll be a lot of passion in halliday and want to do good. If he feels he's not doing a good job hell get angry at himself.

Imagine playing for the team you love but making mistakes. Imagine how horrible that would feel, like your letting your team down. 

2 hours ago, ForeverAndEver said:

It's glaringly obvious that some people are jealous of him. One of us living the dream.

Seems that we need a boo boy with Halliday being the latest target, I like him as a player but he knows he will have to perform at the top of his game to get in the starting 11.

Competition for places in the midfield when all our options are fit will be fierce, if he is good enough he will play if not he wont, no favours should be given to any player regardless of reputation/wages or fee.

Regarding the subbing, I would be more concerned if he was not angry about it.

I think I've just figured out how this forum works. Wait till just after the game then post moaning about our players and rake in the likes. If it weren't for the fact that I'm a fuckin hypocrite considering my last two posts were me moaning about the players and manager I'd be telling OP to take a flying muthafuckin fuck to himself. OP obviously loves the pope and the IRA tho.  Boggin

Hope he rattles one past the tarriers then logs onto this thread just to write "milk, lemonade, chocolate" to get up yous miserable cunts.  Not saying hes the best player ever but imo for a long time we've been lacking a player with Hallidays passion for the club

He's a bit top heavy, he turns like an 18-wheeler. It's obviously all hard work been done in the gym though

I like Halliday, on his day he's a brilliant player, can pick out some eye of the needle passes, has a good shot (sometimes) and knows the words to the sash haha yasssss ftp andy halliday uda

8 minutes ago, ger4life_1872 said:

Shouldnt have been subbed today , was far more involved than barton and looked most likely to score in the second half 

You obviously haven't watched the game Halliday contributed fuck all the same as McKay. Windass, holt , Kranjar should all be starting infront of Halliday 

I've been a fan of his, but I'd rather have Forrester where he plays, with Barton and Rossiter. I've mentioned this on another thread, but it was slightly baffling why Andy was finding himself in centre forward positions;, which was costing a few chances- it was if the manager wasn't going to make the substitution till later, so Forrester dropping back meant Andy going up front. I think Halliday should have been off at half time for O'Halloran, with Forrester dropping back.

18 minutes ago, Liam_RFC said:

You obviously haven't watched the game Halliday contributed fuck all the same as McKay. Windass, holt , Kranjar should all be starting infront of Halliday 

Nonsense , he nearly got 2 goals and looked like he was denied a stonewaller in the first 10 mins of the second half , you do realise windass and holt are injured 

Just now, Turnberry18 said:

Would Miller have scored those though? Why was Miller not in those positions?

Ha ha dont get me started on miller and him not being in the box , i wouldnt have halliday in my team all being well and i think barton will go on to show his quality this season but my subs yesterday would have been barton , miller , mckay for niko, dodoo , o'halloran 

6 hours ago, THE_MIGHTY_BEARS said:

Maybe the guy just wears his heart on his sleeve because he's actually passionate about playing for Rangers?

This threads ridiculous.  

Halliday done us proud last season, playing out of position and still on of our better players.  This season, don't worry you won't see him as much as as we now have better players and once everyone is match fit he will be on the bench, but this thread is still a disgrace.