New scran

Bydo

12 minutes ago, Skyson1872 said:

Was it just the kiosk that was upgraded, or was the interior actually done up a bit as well? Copeland looked the exact same where I was.

There was a whole new set up inside the kiosk. A big hot plate with bacon, eggs and square sausages cooking on it, and what looked like hot soup pots.

The lassies behind the counter were wearing McGhees aprons etc.

Fuck the rolls, where have they three eyed pie sellers with the bags round their necks been the past few matches? They do the steak and black pudding pies and the chicken n haggis ones. No bad. Usually stops yehaving to wait in the line for 10 mins for a munch. And wits with they fuckin jumpers they make the staff wear behind the till get them some decent polo shirts fuck sake :001:

25 minutes ago, j1mgg said:

Who does the kiosk nowadays, as I saw a4 sheets up on the wall mentioning a hotdog kiosk and wonder if this is out with the current  catering contracts.

Anything is better than the hotdogs from the normal outlets in the stadium. Rock hard baguette, 2 fit long burnt black bit of meat all in a sweaty foil wrap. Mmmm mmm.

4 minutes ago, Marky. said:

Was decent, my mate went for three things, sausage, bacon and a potato scone in a role.

The bird at the counter realised charging £4 was ridiculous for that, so she kindly cut 50p off the price.

£4 for 3 item roll that is disgusting wether or not she took 50p off. 

5 hours ago, Bydo said:

Was pleased to see fried eggs, bacon, sausages etc. Being cooked fresh at the game today.

Did anyone get themselves a breakfast roll? How was it?

I always pop into Asda and get their breakfast when its the early game.

10 minutes ago, simplythebestest said:

There's a demand for healthier food these days, even at the footy. It's a bit shit just expecting us to only want pies and hot dogs. I'd buy more food at games if it wasn't just a greasy heart attack on a roll.

I bet you have those Hd Eyebrows.