JWAC

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

1 hour ago, 1NachoNovo said:

I'm not blaming it on the refs. I'm just pointing out how fucking crap they are at their jobs. We might fail to qualify for stuff, but considering where we are at this moment in time, I can handle that. As long as we are making progress, then I'm happy. We're aiming for the top and that is where we shall be in the end.

"Current refs are killing scottish football", a direct quote from your post.  So you say they are killing Scottish football but you're not blaming them? 

By the "we are making progress", is it safe to assume the We to whom you refer is The Rangers?

15 minutes ago, tannerall said:

Was more annoyed that they tried to wind us up by wearing the same coloured scarves as us.

I preferred the scarves on sale today "treble my arse" though it's not something I'd wear.

FWIW I never realised there was so many roasters on RM. I guess that's the internet.

9 hours ago, jim white's a bear said:

I preferred the scarves on sale today "treble my arse" though it's not something I'd wear.

FWIW I never realised there was so many roasters on RM. I guess that's the internet.

I dont get why anyone who supports Rangers  would wear one the Ross county 3-1 scarf as well.:power_of_anguish:

1 hour ago, SasaPapacLoyal said:

Pretty sure they were singing you're just a small team from glasgow.

But then again who gives a fuck?

(tu)

17 minutes ago, daviec1953 said:

I used to quite like Kilmarnock and it's supporters,  must the truth is they are worse than the Scum and should feel ashamed of themselves.

Try that again in English.