Our great club

rossburns1

I've always been proud to be a bear but no more than today, my dad is suffering from terminal cancer and the club invited my dad and myself to the game today, we were given free tickets, a tour , met all the players aswel as the legends who were attending. Were given a free bar aswel as entrance to the post match press conference, my dad was like a excited kid all day and so great to see him that happy, thank you Glasgow Rangers , you are simply the best ?

Great from the club, all the best to your old man!

On a slightly related topic, thought the video at halftime about all the charity work related to the club was fantastic.

Wish the media would try concentrating more on this side of things than just the usual negative spin. 

Also got me thinking that maybe the board should look at having the Rangers foundation and unicef logos on the shirts in future, as you are now allowed two additional sponsors logos.

See all those big shiny trophies and cups and stuff you saw today ? Magnificent. 

But there is something much, much more important and magnificent than those Ross, and that is the fantastic day you and your dad had, and  the amazing response you have had from fellow fans on here. 

The club did you both proud, and you and your dad have made the greater Rangers family proud. 

Well done mate. Best wishes to your dad too.  (tu)