• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

11 minutes ago, YouStayClassySanGovano said:

Due to an ongoing situation between the BBC and rangers we are unable to bring you post match interviews.

Aye, so I'm unwilling to pay a forced license fee

Cunts.

Did that include the Killie as well ?...... They must be ragin...win win.

10 hours ago, YouStayClassySanGovano said:

Submitted complaint to BBC. Why the fuck should we be discriminated against and at the same time be expected to pay the license fee as those  they report on fairly and fully?

Please everyone register your disgust as I have.

Any complaints about BBC conduct should be reported to your MP

Couple of year ago when TV license Capita employee was at my door he told me this

I don't pay a license, they apologised in a letter for coming to my door and have never returned

But when I explained to their agent my disgust about their Rangers content he said, no point speaking to BBC 

if you want real action, write to your MP

Read the BhBC sports game report.'Rangers failed to live up to their 'favourites' tag,as former defender Lee McCulloch led Kilmarnock to a draw in his debut as caretaker'.

We dominated the game,albeit without scoring, the draw came about by bad luck and missed opportunities.

Fuk the BhBC,agenda driven bassas.

1 hour ago, Blumhoilann said:

Read the BhBC sports game report.'Rangers failed to live up to their 'favourites' tag,as former defender Lee McCulloch led Kilmarnock to a draw in his debut as caretaker'.

We dominated the game,albeit without scoring, the draw came about by bad luck and missed opportunities.

Fuk the BhBC,agenda driven bassas.

To be honest I didn't see much people saying we were favourites before the match mate. I wouldn't read BBC match reports if they were the only match reports on earth. Probably written by a welt who is just sore that CFC lost.

53 minutes ago, TonyRice1872 said:

To be honest I didn't see much people saying we were favourites before the match mate. I wouldn't read BBC match reports if they were the only match reports on earth. Probably written by a welt who is just sore that CFC lost.

We were 2/7 with the bookies. Think that made us strong favourites in their eyes.