• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

16 hours ago, YouStayClassySanGovano said:

Due to an ongoing situation between the BBC and rangers we are unable to bring you post match interviews.

Aye, so I'm unwilling to pay a forced license fee

Cunts.

Had Sportsound on in the car on the way up (for team news only, you understand), but the same rider was given.

Rhob MacLean was, apparently, going to give 'live' commentary, from a live feed to the studio, due to the above 'ongoing situation'!

Anybody listen to it &, if so, how did it turn out?

1 hour ago, HG5 said:

Had Sportsound on in the car on the way up (for team news only, you understand), but the same rider was given.

Rhob MacLean was, apparently, going to give 'live' commentary, from a live feed to the studio, due to the above 'ongoing situation'!

Is he going to stand outside Ibrox and say he canny get in - he could do that from his office

10 minutes ago, WATP-FOREVER said:

Is he going to stand outside Ibrox and say he canny get in - he could do that from his office

I believe he did it from his office - they had a good laugh about him not having to come out in the cold.

19 hours ago, YouStayClassySanGovano said:

19 hours ago, YouStayClassySanGovano said:

Due to an ongoing situation between the BBC and rangers we are unable to bring you post match interviews.

Aye, so I'm unwilling to pay a forced license fee

Cunts.

I haven't paid it in the 2 and a half years that I have been in this house and not once has anyone tried to force me to pay it. Just go on their website and tell them you don't need one, simples. I only use my tv for gaming, honest :pipe:

34 minutes ago, Bluepeter9 said:

Man the pitchforks!

You need help. I know you like to think of yourself as the ultimate contrarian on this board but you actually come across as quite mad, quite bad, quite sad.

2 minutes ago, yermaw145 said:

You need help. I know you like to think of yourself as the ultimate contrarian on this board but you actually come across as quite mad, quite bad, quite sad.

I think he's got a split personality or two people use his account.

5 minutes ago, OlegKuznetsov said:

Obvious Photoshopping.

The letters are all in line and the parenthesis has been added with Photoshop.

Who photoshopped it but ? The guy who posted it in this thread ? I haven't seen that screenshot anywhere else

7 hours ago, HG5 said:

It's like getting a actor to speak Gerry Adams' words,hahaha