There is a difference in reporting between the BBC nationwide and BBC Scotland. I was watching the news before Sportscene came on and the English lassie reported the game as "SPL club Kilmarnock hang on for a draw at Championship side Rangers". First line of BBC Scotland website "Rangers fail to live up to 'favourites' tag".

My missus has no great interest in football but even she's noticed it. I remember her saying during a game I was listening to on BBC radio in the motor "how come you cannae tell from the commentators when Rangers score but when the other team score against them, it's like they crazy Brazilian ones that go Goooooooooooooooooooooaalll! gola! gola! gola! gola! goooooooooaaaaaallll!..."

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 07/02/2016 at 2:03 PM, barrymorrison1 said:

The bbc for you. 

image.jpg

What the fuck?

Is that real?

Fuck the bbc.  I have no need for any of the TV or radio they broadcast full of lies to suit their own needs.

Never paid a TV licence and never will.

3 minutes ago, _mcv_ said:

What the fuck?

Is that real?

Fuck the bbc.  I have no need for any of the TV or radio they broadcast full of lies to suit their own needs.

Never paid a TV licence and never will.

No. Photoshopped.

Look at the quotation marks and the text. Text is all in line and quotation marks were added crudely and inconsistently. 

5 minutes ago, OlegKuznetsov said:

No. Photoshopped.

Look at the quotation marks and the text. Text is all in line and quotation marks were added crudely and inconsistently. 

Aye I looked at it on my desktop, the quotation marks look a different colour too.

Sad cunts.

On 2/6/2016 at 11:25 PM, YouStayClassySanGovano said:

Due to an ongoing situation between the BBC and rangers we are unable to bring you post match interviews.

Aye, so I'm unwilling to pay a forced license fee

Cunts.

They are not a commercial broadcaster so they cannot refuse to bring us post match interviews

23 hours ago, TonyRice1872 said:

That's what happens when you employ welts and let them do stuff like that mate, I'm sure the English part of BBC is not like this

Don't think so. I'm sure they've had clashes with the likes off Man Utd and Chelsea before and it didn't stop them from giving a full impartial and fare coverage because the charter demands they do it. BBC Scotland is an absolute mess and a national embarrassment. Honestly, if I was 65 I'd feel far to young to listen to all their shite.