Kilmarnock away

I know this ain't the ticket section but thought I would post here as no1 really reads that section?.

i was wondering if anyone would have 2-4 tickets for the game.  I'm an ex season ticket holder who goes to as many games as possible now due to work commitments.  I will also make a donation to erskine if I get tickets through this site. 

Also so if there are any seats on any buses from the glasgow area that would be magic as well

cheers in advance 

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

When are tickets being announced? What's our allocation? I've not signed up for away games but normally I manage to get some off the bus. Going to Alloa on Saturday so I'll hopefully get one off the supporters bus.

44 minutes ago, BUILDMYGALLOWS1986 said:

I know this ain't the ticket section but thought I would post here as no1 really reads that section?.

i was wondering if anyone would have 2-4 tickets for the game.  I'm an ex season ticket holder who goes to as many games as possible now due to work commitments.  I will also make a donation to erskine if I get tickets through this site. 

Also so if there are any seats on any buses from the glasgow area that would be magic as well

cheers in advance 

Send K.A.I on here a private message mate, he always has a couple extra to give out for certain 'favours' in return.

22 minutes ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

A seen on Facebook we were only getting one stand anyone else heard this?

Wouldn't surprise me mate. These wee SPL teams would rather their stadium was empty than give us extra tickets. 

1 hour ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

They only have to give us one stand. It's a minimum 20% allocation for away fans in the cup and one stand would take care of that. Just depends if they want to be arseholes or not.

3 hours ago, MayboleLoyal_atb said:

We will be getting both stands but the rugby road end hasn't been in use for a while and will require a good bit of work on it to pass a safety inspection.

1 minute ago, RFCstuart said:

Getting the Chadwick stand, then when we fill that we'll get the Moffat stand, then if we fill that we get part of the Frank Beattie stand as long as Kilmarnock haven't sold the entire stand.

Well that's their proposal anyway. 

Aye that's option 4! How many tickets will that give us? 4,500?