Kilmarnock away

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

12 minutes ago, RFC RYAN said:

Rangers just got the tickets this morning for both the Moffat and Chadwick stands think it's about 8,000. Everyone on the scheme with get one and supporters buses will get what want a would think. 

I emailed the club and they said if we get more then there will be a public sale for season ticket holders for any additional tickets. 

14 minutes ago, B1872 said:

I emailed the club and they said if we get more then there will be a public sale for season ticket holders for any additional tickets. 

Yes mate if there is any left after that it will go to St holders, I think there will be a St sale (tu) 

Supporters buses applications have to be in for tomorrow morning a think. 

On 08/02/2016 at 2:10 PM, RFCstuart said:

Getting the Chadwick stand, then when we fill that we'll get the Moffat stand, then if we fill that we get part of the Frank Beattie stand as long as Kilmarnock haven't sold the entire stand.

Well that's their proposal anyway. 

Proposed and now rejected by the looks of it. Just Moffat and Chadwick now.

17 minutes ago, garytaylor said:

Anyone know the best place to park for this one?

There's a retail park not far from the ground, there is a bit of the retail park lying empty so a good fifty cars or so can park there, there's also the car park in Mews Lane it belongs to the Air Training Corp, I think they take a fiver to park there, it's just outside the ground. 

https://maps.google.co.uk/maps?client=safari&channel=ipad_bm&um=1&ie=UTF-8&fb=1&gl=uk&sll=55.6019096,-4.5072235&sspn=0.0002136,0.0005041&q=327+atc+kilmarnock&gmm=CgIgAQ%3D%3D

8 minutes ago, B1872 said:

Plenty of places for swallying in and around the ground?

Yep, the Howard Arms, Hunting Lodge, the Crown all within 50 yrds of each other and about ten minute walk from the ground, near the bottom of the town heading for Rugby park.

9 minutes ago, BlueboyG said:

Yep, the Howard Arms, Hunting Lodge, the Crown all within 50 yrds of each other and about ten minute walk from the ground, near the bottom of the town heading for Rugby park.

Cheers mate!

The way things are looking it'll be like a home game for us. ??

Just now, Inigo said:

Not according to Killie.

That's unfortunate. I seen a post from their fans saying they'd be happy to sell any leftover home end tickets to Rangers fans, club must not have went for it

1 minute ago, Gaz52 said:

That's unfortunate. I seen a post from their fans saying they'd be happy to sell any leftover home end tickets to Rangers fans, club must not have went for it

I'm just going on the second comment down on the previous link. Seem to have taken the views of their fans on board and have decided just on the Moffat and Chadwick, and not then moving onto the Killie stands..

https://m.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=1188908774467822

12 minutes ago, BlueboyG said:

If your coming by train I would recommend the Portland Hotel for a few beers before the game, ten minute walk from station and two minute walk from ground.

Good shout if you're about early - forget it close to kick off though.