Scottish Cup Draw

G.E.C.

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have to question was that blank bit of paper put in there in case the draw didn't go to plan?, there didn't seem to be any names on it so it surely wasn't one of the teams in the balls, yeah were talking balls, A BALLS UP.

One of the easiest draws we could have got so happy with that tbf. However we need to see out killie first, I wont be very happy if we lose to a shambolic killie side but the league is the priority. However we have got two potentially easy ties which gives us a better chance of reaching the final, need to be mumch more clinical infront of goal though as we wont have that many shots at goal against the better teams.

17 hours ago, Blumhoilann said:

See what happens when you put papes in charge of things????

Prob all excited by the popes visit.

Considering there are only 7 other teams going through assuming me go through also .Then it wouldn't have been hard .Maybe Morton or Hibs ,or maybe Dun Utd ?Maybe even beggars .Yeah you see where I'm going with this .Sorry ,this was a reply for mad  Vlad :-))

20 hours ago, LeeWallaceRFC said:

Dundee United vs Celtic, another easy draw doh 

20 hours ago, Dutchy said:

A bye for septic then

20 hours ago, Gillete said:

Pay day for United 

hmmmm

20 hours ago, King Jela said:

Let me guess what happens next, Celtic vs Kilmarnock or Rangers..

20 hours ago, markem said:

hahaha....we will have to draw again,  Peter is not happy

20 hours ago, wearethepeople1 said:

Us v them now 100%

20 hours ago, Jack72 said:

Them at Ibrox an absolute stick on now

20 hours ago, eejay the dj said:

You know what .That does not surprise me 

20 hours ago, SuperPapac05 said:

Haha, and Celtic get a much easier tie. :lol: 

Home tie for septic and a bye against Morton

20 hours ago, The Monk said:

Fucking knew it

20 hours ago, VERITAS VOS LIBREBETS said:

Set up for a Rangers v dirty filth semi final money spinner

20 hours ago, scottyscott1963 said:

How fuckin embarrassing. :lol:  The glesga jap shouting in the background "the one with the lumps on the ball this time" i'm affronted for the cunts.

Prick on the radio saying that conspiracy theories forming already

Aye, what a prick for suggesting that, eh...

2 hours ago, smgo71 said:

I have to question was that blank bit of paper put in there in case the draw didn't go to plan?, there didn't seem to be any names on it so it surely wasn't one of the teams in the balls, yeah were talking balls, A BALLS UP.

It wasn't a blank bit of paper. It was Greenock Morton. It came out of the ball when Moravcik shook them before drawing the first team out.

There was no reason to re-draw the c****c tie, the ball that supposedly had broken open could have been resealed, the balls shuffled and the draw continued with. Do I believe they may have been caught manipulating the ties? Yes, because they want to maximise the interest by having what they have decided to be the strongest clubs qualify for the next round to maintain interest. Let's face it who gives a hoot about the league cup final when you see who it will feature.

3 minutes ago, The Educator said:

There was no reason to re-draw the c****c tie, the ball that supposedly had broken open could have been resealed, the balls shuffled and the draw continued with. Do I believe they may have been caught manipulating the ties? Yes, because they want to maximise the interest by having what they have decided to be the strongest clubs qualify for the next round to maintain interest. Let's face it who gives a hoot about the league cup final when you see who it will feature.

They have to redraw as per the rules of the competition. Even if they had drawn 7 of the 8 names they would have still had to redo the entire draw.

Theres absolutely nothing to suggest they have manipulated ties. The slip of paper came out of the ball before the first name was pulled out. 

Fucking conspiracy nonsense. Worse than tims.

1 minute ago, The Dude said:

They have to redraw as per the rules of the competition. Even if they had drawn 7 of the 8 names they would have still had to redo the entire draw.

Theres absolutely nothing to suggest they have manipulated ties. The slip of paper came out of the ball before the first name was pulled out. 

Fucking conspiracy nonsense. Worse than tims.

Well I've watched coverage from two sources and I don't see any paper floating about before the guy on the right of the screen make his pick, if you are correct why didn't LM bring it to the attention of the official in charge. Can you post a copy of the rules about the draw, I certainly don't have a copy.

2 minutes ago, The Educator said:

Well I've watched coverage from two sources and I don't see any paper floating about before the guy on the right of the screen make his pick, if you are correct why didn't LM bring it to the attention of the official in charge. Can you post a copy of the rules about the draw, I certainly don't have a copy.

Watch closely. You'll see the bit of paper come out as LM shakes the balls around