Scottish Cup Draw

G.E.C.

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

I just can't be fucked reading through nearly 3000 posts

try google. doh

"Rangersmedia corky true legend fat sally"  - 3 results

"Rangersmedia the dude fat sally"  - 1,080 results.

:P

but anyway, to save you some time - you're wrong. :P

I suspect you're maybe thinking of this post

which would be quite amusing. :lol:

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyway what about us going through tonight fill me in was it a good game did we fully dervere it. or vice versa was it they who lost out on points. Anyway we got there and now i think we can prove to the rest of the EPL that coming up against a Rangers team after being badly wounded is a danger. Fans will be hurting players will be hurting. Word on the street from a small faction up near Lanark claim they dont want back in a league who punished rangers and no other. And on top of that the Best by far Left Back in Scotland has been frozen out so i  Applaud our captain marvel from saying fuck you then no gonne pick me  am just going to play amazing for my club where hopefull he will be for life

2 minutes ago, GazzasFluteAntics said:

Anyway what about us going through tonight fill me in was it a good game did we fully dervere it. or vice versa was it they who lost out on points. Anyway we got there and now i think we can prove to the rest of the EPL that coming up against a Rangers team after being badly wounded is a danger. Fans will be hurting players will be hurting. Word on the street from a small faction up near Lanark claim they dont want back in a league who punished rangers and no other. And on top of that the Best by far Left Back in Scotland has been frozen out so i  Applaud our captain marvel from saying fuck you then no gonne pick me  am just going to play amazing for my club where hopefull he will be for life

You've got 22 posts and talk shite, so I say naw, fuck up

4 minutes ago, GazzasFluteAntics said:

Can we ban this cunt immediately please? 

6 minutes ago, GazzasFluteAntics said:

funny-pictures-drunk-man-breath-test-ani

I'd expect us to play Dundee, but as I've said in another post, I think hivs have it difficult as they playing the team that just fucked up the sheep title bid. Can't wait to hear all the BBC Ireland bullshit about the premiership(who are second) club in waiting when they get screwed by the holders.

1902 and all that.

18 minutes ago, GazzasFluteAntics said:

No it was a good three points for us, can only hope Luton pick up points against The New England Patriots and we should hopefully win the World Series. 

47 minutes ago, GazzasFluteAntics said:

Your posts do my tits in 

8 hours ago, G.E.C. said:

I predict an Old Firm and Highland Derby in the semis.

I think it will be us against hivs and Ross county against the scum. Ross county in final would suit me fine although would take these cunts aswel but I want them cunts out as early in any competition they play.