Buy My Fake Rangers Merchandise

tannerall

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

16 hours ago, jim beam said:

Aye as long as you donate more than four pence in the pound to RFC everything should be cushty.

You can even get TLM to endorse your deal as the best we could have got.

Why would he donate four pence to the Club? even the RST and SOS arent donating a penny of their profits in shirt sales to the Club. Theyre buying shares for themselves which is not a donation in any shape or form.

3 hours ago, one55 said:

if you only look to make a profit off our club then no fuck off. if you donate the money or at least a decent percentage then i see no harm in it.

No one is doing that though.

16 hours ago, tannerall said:

I think there could be a few bob to be made from selling my own Rangers merchandise.

Perhaps a red/black striped football shirt with the legend "We Are Not AC Milan, We Are Just Unhappy With Our Sports Retailer" would be popular ?

Or  maybe I could sell Craig Whyte and Chuckles Green dolls after the trial is over, and wee boxes of pins to go. Could prove popular. 

Any other suggestions ? 

Wow!

Such swift delivery!

Thank you Tannerall Sports Immediately.

The quality of your merchandise was only matched by the superb, high quality customer service.

This item is possibly the best product I have ever bought and will no doubt buy more of these excellently crafted garments.

Would I recommend Tannerall Sports Immediately? 

Hell, yeah! 

Basically you can sell what you want at any mark up you want to rangers fans and nothing bad can be said against you as long as you purchase something from the club with the profits.

It will be a field day for ticket selling on eBay the next time we play the Tim's at home, as the person just need to pay his ST with the profits.

"if you donate the money or at least a decent percentage then i see no harm in it."

5 hours ago, Willis said:

No one is doing that though.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

TonyRice1872 said in reply to Willis: Wow, that's a disgrace. Basically to me it seems like the unofficial sellers claim to give profits to the club - what they leave out is whether the "donations" are by purchasing themselves goods such as DVD's & kits and tickets etc from the club, or else in the case of SOS apparently purchasing themselves shares with the money they fleece off Bears and trying to claim that is donating the profits to the club, rather than 'donate' which they claim. If true that's a farce and deserve to be shunned for lying in my opinion

It's fleecing money off bears (to make that group stronger) by pretending to fans 'the purchase is going to make the club stronger' -> the purchases only appear to make their group stronger not the club  -- if the share buying called donations is true (as in made their group stronger by purchasing more shares).

I feel like putting in an FOI request to our great club, to see if SOS (or unofficial sellers who claim to donate to the club) have ever even gave them a donation.. or if it was in fact purchasing shares off the club and pretending to fans it's a donation because if so that's a massive lie and fraud.

I doubt the club have given SOS the club's bank account details, to send the club the donations

20 hours ago, The Dude said:

Yes. They would much rather you bought their shit than walked by and went to the megastore and spent your cash there. If they didn't they wouldn't be stood outside selling their stuff. 

If we're going to greet about fake merch should we not greet about the stuff that doesn't even pretend to be putting something back in too? 

Glad you included 'pretend to put something back in'.    Purely from a personal observation, I always felt the wee punter outside the ground, whether selling CDs, scarfs or even ra speeeeeeermint chewing gum added to the match day atmosphere.  

Another more general question, do posters feel that when the club regains majority control over the retail business will LyinBrand cease and desist?

3 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Glad you included 'pretend to put something back in'.    Purely from a personal observation, I always felt the wee punter outside the ground, whether selling CDs, scarfs or even ra speeeeeeermint chewing gum added to the match day atmosphere.  

Aye but if 'real' traders sell anything, in a real shop - they need to conform with laws mate. People might not be conforming with the law if they're pretending they 'donate profits to the club', when in fact they might have overembellished the term 'donate' - because it might just be 'profits will be used to purchase shares of the club'

this is my personal opinion entirely my own, but if SOS really cared about Rangers so much wouldn't they give everyone who purchased off them a sheet to sign up to SOS .. They don't I am sure. Because they want to keep the shares/power hungry for themselves I think .. after what seems like getting all of us to donate to their shares anyway by apparently pretending profits are donations to the club in the first instance, instead of what I think is the real scenario - profits are donations to them for them to purchase shares off the club

Ive never heard any if the scarf sellers claiming the money goes to the Club

My issue isnt with any group raising funds or selling merch. My issue is with them misleading fans and telling them the money goes somewhere it doesnt.

2 minutes ago, Willis said:

Ive never heard any if the scarf sellers claiming the money goes to the Club

My issue isnt with any group raising funds or selling merch. My issue is with them misleading fans and telling them the money goes somewhere it doesnt.

Same mate

20 hours ago, tannerall said:

So much old stuff I could re-introduce and sell on the streets outside Ibrox on match days.  

6 packs of toilet rolls for celebrating goals, the old Union Jack painted crash helmets for when bits of stadium lighting fall or cellic fans start tumbling out the stands when we play them again, maybe even an updated version of the Scottish Protestant View.

Errrrrrr the offishall maccaroon bars an ra spearmint chewing gum. Fortune to be made!!!!!

5 hours ago, OlegKuznetsov said:

Wow!

Such swift delivery!

Thank you Tannerall Sports Immediately.

The quality of your merchandise was only matched by the superb, high quality customer service.

This item is possibly the best product I have ever bought and will no doubt buy more of these excellently crafted garments.

Would I recommend Tannerall Sports Immediately? 

Hell, yeah! 

Dear mug valued customer.

Always nice to hear from another satisfied Rangers fan. 

Once again I thank you for purchasing the "Genuine Framed Copy Of The Deeds" signed and verified by the Rangers board." I can again re-assure you any similarities the board signatures bear to my handwriting are purely co-incidental. 

And I hope you are still enjoying your previous purchases, a "100 % polyester red, black and green hooped alternative Rangers jersey" and a copy of "The Official Rangers Squad Karaoke songbook 2014"

yours staunchly,

Tannerall

42 minutes ago, TonyRice1872 said:

Aye but if 'real' traders sell anything, in a real shop - they need to conform with laws mate. People might not be conforming with the law if they're pretending they 'donate profits to the club', when in fact they might have overembellished the term 'donate' - because it might just be 'profits will be used to purchase shares of the club'

I thought the Dude was referring to fans grouppreening to put something into the club.  Wee Jimmy outside the ground is normally just a punter making a wee bit on the side and as I said these guys add to the match day atmosphere.

14 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

I thought the Dude was referring to fans grouppreening to put something into the club.  Wee Jimmy outside the ground is normally just a punter making a wee bit on the side and as I said these guys add to the match day atmosphere.

I think that wee Jimmy the scarf seller and the pin badge seller guys are not bad mate, I just meant that I think it wouldn't be conforming to laws if the stuff sellers sold claimed to donate profits to the club and didn't

6 hours ago, TonyRice1872 said:

I think that wee Jimmy the scarf seller and the pin badge seller guys are not bad mate, I just meant that I think it wouldn't be conforming to laws if the stuff sellers sold claimed to donate profits to the club and didn't

They could always say it was to purchase future share issues.  When available, of course.

3 hours ago, wullyRFC said:

Nothing that's sold outside the stadium is available in the Rangers Shop so it's not taking custom away. They also don't ask you to buy their stuff instead of going in the shop. Pointless arguement.

What about the shite sold at the school. So hardly a pointless argument.

3 hours ago, wullyRFC said:

Nothing that's sold outside the stadium is available in the Rangers Shop so it's not taking custom away. They also don't ask you to buy their stuff instead of going in the shop. Pointless arguement.

We don't want people buying from the Rangers Shop anyway.

8 hours ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

They could always say it was to purchase future share issues.  When available, of course.

They could say "im raising the money for the 5th share issue, not the upcoming one thats not been set yet, or the one after that or the one after that, but the 5th one,that could be anywhere from 5 to 50 to 500 years from now"

Its just a promise with nothing to make them keep it