Buy My Fake Rangers Merchandise

tannerall

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

35 minutes ago, Prso is King said:

Rangers fans who want an end to the Sports Direct deal.

Ah right I wasn't aware you spoke for other fans or if you bought anything from the shop it means you are for the deal or that by not buying from the shop means the deal will end. Silly me eh :rolleyes:

7 minutes ago, wullyRFC said:

Ah right I wasn't aware you spoke for other fans or if you bought anything from the shop it means you are for the deal or that by not buying from the shop means the deal will end. Silly me eh :rolleyes:

I don't speak for other fans. That was a mistake on my part.

What I'm saying is that the best course of action for fans to take if we want the deal to end is to not buy the official (Sports Direct Owned) merchandise. If the number of shirts sold is extremely low it gives us a greater chance of getting the deal to end.

1 minute ago, Prso is King said:

I don't speak for other fans. That was a mistake on my part.

What I'm saying is that the best course of action for fans to take if we want the deal to end is to not buy the official (Sports Direct Owned) merchandise. If the number of shirts sold is extremely low it gives us a greater chance of getting the deal to end.

Even with low merchandise sales he doesn't lose anything the deal is costing him nothing at the end of the day. 

I've not bought our tops or that for a couple of seasons btw but I'm not boycotting I've just not needed anything.

1 hour ago, Prso is King said:

Rangers fans who want an end to the Sports Direct deal.

I want the deal to end and ive bought from the shop.

Things will get a lot better for us as a fan base when wankers like you learn to speak for themselves.

The shirt sales were never going to be that high anyway, and they wont be that high with the next deal either unless the price is vastly reduced.

Id bet plenty of folk saying "I wont be buying a top" wouldnt have bought one anyway.

2 minutes ago, Willis said:

The shirt sales were never going to be that high anyway, and they wont be that high with the next deal either unless the price is vastly reduced.

Id bet plenty of folk saying "I wont be buying a top" wouldnt have bought one anyway.

9d326854fc75f03ed05f35255a039d2c.jpg

I d expect SD cares more about spreading their brand through Rangers than they would from shirt sales, apart from the 2012 top the amount of tops you see is a lot less than it was a decade ago,even before SD.

How much profit is there to be made from shirt sales?

And Sports Directs name has been in the paper a lot more since these groups started their daft protests, theyre holding up signs with the Sports Direct logo on them, and everyone knows all publicity is good publicity.

The board could have delt with this as quickly and quietly as possible in a way that they think benefits us. But we will be associated with SD for years now even after the deal is done

6 hours ago, Corky True Legend said:

I learnt the words to many of our (loyalist) songs from a wee book bought from a "trader" outside Ibrox in the 60's. Nothing like that ever sold from a Rangers shop so not taking money away from the club.

FFS you had to learn the words, some of us were bon singing them :ulster:

9 minutes ago, The Dude said:

So selling fake gear is cool as long as you're definitely pocketing 100% of the proceeds.

(tu)

Loads of caveats

Cool if you say some profits are used to purchase things off the club

Cool if you are straight up and don't claim to be doing x, y, or z with the profits.

basically it is fine whatever you want to do, as long as money ends up in someone's back pocket, and not donated to the club.

On 9 February 2016 at 5:03 PM, Willis said:

The board could have delt with this as quickly and quietly as possible in a way that they think benefits us. But we will be associated with SD for years now even after the deal is done

Have you considered that the board may have attempted to reach a compromise with SD quickly and quietly but were unsuccessful because SD didn't want to give up a very one sided deal in their favour?

13 minutes ago, Real Ranger said:

Have you considered that the board may have attempted to reach a compromise with SD quickly and quietly but were unsuccessful because SD didn't want to give up a very one sided deal in their favour?

Have you ever considered that leprechauns might exist and are just hiding from us?