Motherwell escape punishment for pitch invasion

A truly astonishing decision but not one bit surprised by it!.......and if it was our fans that behaved like that, it would be continually be brought up by rancid bitter so called journalists predicting possible punishment for us on a weekly basis until the outcome, which i believe would be waking up to a nine point deduction today!

so if this happens again at any other ground i take it no punishment will be dished out?...they are truly a bunch of thick cunts that run the game!

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Only a reflection of the corrupt incestuous incompetents that run our game. Is it any wonder the game in this backwater is all but dead?!

If it were us, baton charges and water cannon. Every plod in the city making haste to Ibrox to beat and jail every last one of us.

As long as we breath, we are the problem and don't forget it.

What a complete joke, they clearly have no shame over at hamdump.

Sing a song - Jailed.

Charge en masse across the field of play at rival fans - Barely a whisper.

No bother, they don`t even try to hide it anymore.

And they hate the fact that Scottish Football is a laughing stock. Well this is exactly why. If it was 1 Rangers fan on the pitch we'd have our arse handed to us, but hundreds of Motherwell fans do it not a game shown around the world and the SPFL give them the benefit of the doubt.

I certainly hope our Club never allows Ibrox to be used for an SPFL game that doesnt involve us again, because we clearly cant do right from doing wrong yet every other Club gets 9 lives.

1 hour ago, IanFerguson2013 said:

The main point is that we were well beaten over 2 matches. What their fans did was predictable. They were relieved at staying up and very happy to have beaten us. We have won at their expense so many times that I'm happy to give them this one.

I still think that several of our players under performed at Ibrox in the first leg.

Can someone ban this clown. He uses the exact same profile picture on facebook and is a known troll on the official Rangers page. Mutant.

1 hour ago, IanFerguson2013 said:

The main point is that we were well beaten over 2 matches. What their fans did was predictable. They were relieved at staying up and very happy to have beaten us. We have won at their expense so many times that I'm happy to give them this one.

I still think that several of our players under performed at Ibrox in the first leg.

Taking into account the "Behave Like Adults" pinned thread from admin

I'm still going to call you out as an idiotic handwringing  clueless cunt .

This thread has fuck all to do with the team, your comments are a fucking disgrace

21 minutes ago, Bogtrotters said:

Taking into account the "Behave Like Adults" pinned thread from admin

I'm still going to call you out as an idiotic handwringing  clueless cunt .

This thread has fuck all to do with the team, your comments are a fucking disgrace

That rants gave me a semi!!

1 minute ago, Virtuoso said:

They've obviously been unable to identify this one as well:

CasbOHuW4AAOV3O.jpg

Again, similar to my first comment on here, this one can go unpunished due to lack of any "official" witnesses, i.e. stewards. I don't see any in that pic!

1 hour ago, Blue Avenger said:

Only a reflection of the corrupt incestuous incompetents that run our game. Is it any wonder the game in this backwater is all but dead?!

If it were us, baton charges and water cannon. Every plod in the city making haste to Ibrox to beat and jail every last one of us.

As long as we breath, we are the problem and don't forget it.

Have you seen this video from the morton motherwell match :lol:

You would think there was a full scale riot going on and not just a wee bit of pushing and bravado at the front of the stand,  Police Scotland are a fucking joke...  and they morton fans should be ashamed of themselves cheering on the SNP stormtroopers to attack football fans

I'm fucking sick of this nanny mock offended police state, in the good old days if the motherwell fuds had the baws to front up to the Gers support like that that they would have got chased to fuck back into the stand... Imagine the reaction now if we had charged on and gave them a good skelping :lol:

2 hours ago, IanFerguson2013 said:

Thats not even close to the main point here. The football and result have absolutely nothing to do with it, neither has the Motherwell fans being happy or not.

Why did the SPFL not have assurances in place prior to our visit to fir park where there is a history of this behaviour

What assurances can the SPFL provide Rangers Fans their safety is paramount should we gain promotion and play a game there prior to this 18 month embargo ?

Why did the SPFL not demand that proper ticketing procedures and effective stewarding be in place before a sell out crowd be subjected to their conditions ??

Next season when/if we win #55 and there's a pitch invasion at Ibrox they'll strip the league title from us and put us back in the bottom tier again :lol: 

I don't think I'm the only one that would've had a problem with the Motherwell fans if they went on the pitch just to celebrate with their players etc.

But that's not what happened,take a look at the video on the rebel website and you'll see that they were only interested in goading our fans onto the pitch.

http://www.<No links to this website>/sport/football/football-news/spfl-charge-motherwell-over-play-7330468#Uu6P4m7ZL4ocjpcE.97

sct-RangersUniversal23.jpg

Ill remember to bring my Rangers flag to the next game vs motherwell, so I can smack one of their players in the face with it, unfortunately ive lost the cane that came with it and I only have a broom handle that ive nailed the flag too, but im sure it would just be seen as banter if I were to hit one of their players with it so im not worried about the consequences.

1 minute ago, Thermopylae said:

A pitch invasion with menaces and not even a slap on the wrists 

There will be, I've calmed down a bit, Sanctions in 18 months

Meantime Rangers Fans safety is paramount, if we are scheduled an away tie within 18 months we need to demand a neutral venue, we must refuse to go back to Fir Park

Going by the spfl's judgement on this, its a wonder there isn't an addon to it, that Rangers are to be fined because their fans goaded the motherwell fans to come onto the pitch in the first place.  Scottish football is dying because it is run by a shower of corrupt incompetent Bastards!!

I actually don't mind the 18-month delay. It's a little longer than it has to be, but if anyone actually bothered to read why it was delayed, it was to give Motherwell time to deal with the problems themselves; train the staff, catch and ban the culprits, improve the ticketing process. 

The gist being that if they can satisfy that they've done that, it will mitigate any punishment. 

It's a surprisingly sensible move from a body who absolutely love to punish things. Hopefully we receive the same treatment next time they pretend we've done something.

6 minutes ago, Creampuff said:

I actually don't mind the 18-month delay. It's a little longer than it has to be, but if anyone actually bothered to read why it was delayed, it was to give Motherwell time to deal with the problems themselves; train the staff, catch and ban the culprits, improve the ticketing process. 

The gist being that if they can satisfy that they've done that, it will mitigate any punishment. 

It's a surprisingly sensible move from a body who absolutely love to punish things. Hopefully we receive the same treatment next time they pretend we've done something.

The SPFL have to explain why these were not addressed Prior to our visit especially given the history at Fir Park