Motherwell escape punishment for pitch invasion

2 minutes ago, The Dude said:

There looks to be about three folk on twitter posting about this claimed admin. All citing one of the same fuckwits who claim we're going into admin every other week as the source.

I think i'll file this one as pish.

I would usually discount the twitter posts but I actually thought that Motherwell were in a reasonable shape financially - so I was surprised to see the rumours.

• Replies 104
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

On 2/8/2016 at 7:03 PM, IanFerguson2013 said:

I do think the idea of invading the pitch at Easter Road following a title win would be a really good test of double standards so anyone lucky enough to be there get out your seat and give it a go.

My last pitch invasion was in Barcelona in '72. I was chased out the stadium by the Spanish polis and got whacked twice on the way out.

Problem is plod would wade in and as soon as there's fighting it's easy for the mhedia to blame us

On 08/02/2016 at 10:19 AM, sandyinroyalblue said:

Our brave policemen, just think it's this lot protecting us from thieving paedophile politicians from justice while they throw around tales of terrorism to keep the masses dumb and suspicious and scared.

Fixed. :541:

I still don't get why this hasn't brought an automatic fine, even a small one, for something that so obviously could have caused massive disorder. 

If I remember, the club thanked the support for not reacting to the extreme provocation. I can't remember Motherwell saying anything. If this had been in European competition, Motherwell would have been banned for a number of games or at least had their stadium closed to supporters.