Replay not on the telly

robg58

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

RTV.  Few quid into the club and commentators that do not hate us.

Not judging anyone who doesn't pay via RTV, I know £ can be a factor however if it's an option take it - far better than listening to what ever cunts they serve up.

1 hour ago, markem said:

RTV.  Few quid into the club and commentators that do not hate us.

Not judging anyone who doesn't pay via RTV, I know £ can be a factor however if it's an option take it - far better than listening to what ever cunts they serve up.

Only bugbear I have with RTV is they do not show the time or score but apart from that a bit of Zenmate and £6 for a watch is a good option for me as well.

13 minutes ago, TonyRice1872 said:

the English FA played their cup ties a week earlier, so replays can still be televised. The Scottish FA didn't have their finger on the pulse when making the fixture calendar.

In fairness to the SFA, its not as if its an annual thing so they can get up to speed......oh wait...

54 minutes ago, cushynumber said:

In fairness to the SFA, its not as if its an annual thing so they can get up to speed......oh wait...

Stupid fucks can't organise drawing names out of balls let alone schedule a potential replay fixture that will not clash with the sodding Champs league.

7 hours ago, Willis said:

I think its a bit ridiculous that they cant televise a Scottish game because Portugese, Russian, French and English teams are playing on the same night.

It's to do with giving the champions league the biggest audience as possible. The bigger the audience the bigger they make in sponsorship and advertising revenue. To give to the elite clubs. 

Believe it or not,

football is corrupt and capitalistic 

doesnt stop anyone tho. I will just stream it from Rangers tv hiding my browsers location

8 hours ago, Thermopylae said:

Unfortunately the game is run for the clubs dripping in cash these days ... why should the Champions league not face competition on television? If it's the best they should have nothing to fear from domestic games 

Am I imagining stuff or wasn't there a game on Alba one night, at the same time as a CL match?