Replay not on the telly

robg58

Seen this on the internet, it sounds spot on

Putting aside the ridiculous UEFA rule I would like ___ to publicly ask questions with regard the SFA's scheduling of the Scottish Cup games. It does not need to be solely on ___ behalf in fact I would like to see her issue a public statement along with ___ of the __. How is it the FA in England realized the issue there would be with regards televised replays and thus avoided the Champions League weeks? Both ___ and ___ clubs (equally Kilmarnock and Rangers) cannot simply flush $80k each (or thereabouts) down the swanny. It is completely beyond the pale that the SFA can be so incompetent not to have realized this situation ahead of time and answers should be sought. Regardless of whether (our club) are involved or not I note that the same could easily happen for any 1/4 final replays so this should be getting looked at as a matter of urgency.

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 hours ago, TonyRice1872 said:

Seen this on the internet, it sounds spot on

Newspapers seem either unwilling or unable to challenge the incompetences of the SFA.  Why are none of the ubiquitous football bloggers writing artlices highlighting the inadequacy of these clowns?  Why won't the daily courageous take on Rhegan as being not fit for purpose?  

54 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

Newspapers seem either unwilling or unable to challenge the incompetences of the SFA.  Why are none of the ubiquitous football bloggers writing artlices highlighting the inadequacy of these clowns?  Why won't the daily courageous take on Rhegan as being not fit for purpose?  

Newspapers and the SFA both make their wages already, without having to put an effort in to make themselves better, that's why mate

The SFA seem to have gotten comfortable with the level Scottish Football reached in the 90's and just stopped improving and stopped moving with the times and got left behind

On February 13, 2016 at 0:34 AM, siddiqi_drinker said:

Could be more challenging if the game is not on TV.  Any word on RTV how in the match?

RTV is being very quiet on the subject ?

I talked to RTV Support last week but all they would say was "As-Live' which usually means after midnight in the UK. Wee Tom said TBA .......... but nothing yet. 

Wondering if RTV would dare to start showing it immediately after the CL game ended just after 10pm ................. but that would take    cojones ? ....... I live in hope.

RTV broadcasts have been getting better & better this season, someone is putting a lot of effort into the all-round quality.

But before 'he' (up near Iceland) starts whining again " but they huvnie got a cloak 'n scoreboard ", the rest of us do have a clock & can remember the score ??

41 minutes ago, DeanMK said:

Would it not technically be available to the US and Canada live via RTV as they wouldn't have to follow UEFA's silly rules.

I still don't see anything advertised  but I think the last time a game like this was shown delayed to after midnight UK time.  

40 minutes ago, DeanMK said:

Would it not technically be available to the US and Canada live via RTV as they wouldn't have to follow UEFA's silly rules.

RTV has already stated that the game would not be shown LIVE to the Rest of the World outside the UK and would only show it on a As-Live basis which normally means after midnight in the UK, regardless of what time it is around the world. To show it 'LIVE to the Rest of the World outside the UK', surely would be within the 'rules' but they choose not to rock the boat. 

I personally, would like to say screw UEFA and show it LIVE to the Rest of the World, it would suit me perfectly, BUT as you know,

wink wink, nudge nudge, know what I mean, know what I mean ............................. technology being what it is, RTV may not want to embarrass 'anyone' by making it available where it shouldn't:pipe:

Not sure we can read anything into RTV not stating a time yet with over 24hrs to go till game time. Have to wait and see .............. 

As I said above, shown immediately after the CL games have ended would be a fair compromise to the Rangers Fans world wide

........ and any Tims that need to keep up with our journey as 'we're coming down the road' :party:

It's official -

"Delayed coverage of the match will be available on RangersTV with overseas supporters able to view that full rerun from midnight on Tuesday night.

Supporter in the UK, Ireland and the Channel Islands will be able to view from midday on Wednesday."

........ as suspected BUT with a barb in the tail for UK fans ...................now that is pure pish!!!!

How did they come up with that, you have to ask ??????????????? THANK-YOU SFA  :wanker:

According to a popular streaming site there are 2 English games and 1 Scottish game on Tomorrow night,

So why is it ok for some sides to be on the telly??? Dundee Hibs and Motherwell will be watched by 2 guys and a dug

01:30 USA vs Puerto Rico: Womens Olympic Qualifying

17:00 Fenerbahçe vs Lokomotiv Moscow

19:45 Paris SG vs Chelsea

19:45 Benfica vs Zenit

19:45 Champions League Simulcast!

19:45 Blackburn vs Fulham

19:45 Hull City vs Brighton

19:45 Dundee Utd vs Motherwell

20:00 Banfield vs Quilmes

21:45 Uefa Champions League Highlights

22:15 Olimpo Bahia Blanca vs San Lorenzo

23:45 CA River Plate vs Palmeiras Sao Paulo

12 hours ago, cascadeshrimp said:

According to a popular streaming site there are 2 English games and 1 Scottish game on Tomorrow night,

So why is it ok for some sides to be on the telly??? Dundee Hibs and Motherwell will be watched by 2 guys and a dug

01:30 USA vs Puerto Rico: Womens Olympic Qualifying

17:00 Fenerbahçe vs Lokomotiv Moscow

19:45 Paris SG vs Chelsea

19:45 Benfica vs Zenit

19:45 Champions League Simulcast!

19:45 Blackburn vs Fulham

19:45 Hull City vs Brighton

19:45 Dundee Utd vs Motherwell

20:00 Banfield vs Quilmes

21:45 Uefa Champions League Highlights

22:15 Olimpo Bahia Blanca vs San Lorenzo

23:45 CA River Plate vs Palmeiras Sao Paulo

mate there is no Scottish or English games on tv tonight its champions league only.

11 minutes ago, weejoseph said:

Dimsports on the kodi has a link to it. 

You're right enough mate,don't want to get my hopes up though as they  might have just went with fixture lists.

Hope i don't switch it on to see "stream not available"

Is it on the wireless?