Replay not on the telly

robg58

4 minutes ago, cascadeshrimp said:

I've found it listed here,Fingers crossed

http://www.thefeed2all.eu/type/football.html

I wonder if feed2all know that Ranger's TV will not be showing this game live, because as much as I would like this to be true I do not know where they will get their feed from. 

Hope I am wrong. 

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, Bad Robot said:

I think that's the last chance saloon but I checked radio Ulster and it's not listed.

I believe the club has let us fans down here by not facilitating or pushing for a radio broadcast.

It's listed here as well,. though just think the are not aware.

http://www.usagoals.me/

4 minutes ago, kris1984 said:

Wait there is no stream from RTV tonight????

1 minute ago, BF2 said:

Apparently Barry Ferguson is on the verge of signing for Blackburn too. Madness!

Rangers are interested in a guy called Brian Laudrup too... know anything about him too BF2?

I remember when people were getting feeds even before RTV were showing live, that people could watch  it once a guy in the know released a code to feed into the channel or whatever it was they needed a code for.

Maybe these guys on the sites mentioned know something we don't?

1 hour ago, cushynumber said:

I would bring this lack of game on the TV up with my MP - but I have the career politician (despite barely being out of Uni) and lesbian that is Mhairi Black as my MP and I find her repellent.

Being honest, with football I don't think MP's have much pull mate, all they would do is probably send a letter to convey your request if you're lucky. It would take a concerted campaign from at least a couple of them I think to have a chance of successfully getting the SFA to change their rules probably mate. I don't think this is much to do with the SFA rules either it's UEFA rules that stopped it being broadcast live in UK mate. Maybe consider writing to your MEP mate - Member of European Parliament

17 minutes ago, Bad Robot said:

Unless the Club are going to pull a fast one as they've been too quiet in all of this.

They could have hired a consultant for one day to be in charge of updating RTV... who then "accidentally" broadcasts the game live. It is all his fault. Then Rangers apologise tomorrow to UEFA and say they wont ever use that consultant again...

Something along those lines