Replay not on the telly

robg58

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Sky Sports and BBC are both entitled to show a tie each but the replay dates clash with Champions League action"

This champions league is like watching re-runs of Eastenders. Same old rich teams, I got bored with it years ago.

On 8 February 2016 at 11:33 PM, Rangers_no1 said:

Detest this Uefa rule!

I'm not even sure if Rangers TV can show the game live to fans outside the UK, due to Scottish cup broadcasting rights. Anybody know if they can?

Would much rather it was a 5:30pm kick off, than having to listen to the radio.

Guessing you won't be going either way that's why you're saying you'd rather a 5:30 kick off?

On 8 February 2016 at 11:48 PM, siddiqi_drinker said:

Champs.league  schedule has been known for nmonths, another fuk up by the sfa.  As long as it's ON RTV for overseas Bears, that'll do me.

I'm not sure RTV is even showing it abroad at the carrier time (rather than 'as live). If they are, great.

Hopefully there is an available stream during the game, if not, you can check the live score in seconds on livescores dot com - or else check the match thread which people at the game will probably post in, and the club's official twitter account too for updates

1 hour ago, BEE said:

Rangers TV will not be streaming the game live, no chance of a stream.

Seems like it :(

RANGERSTV will not be broadcasting Tuesday night’s Scottish Cup replay live due to the fixture’s clash with Champions League matches.

UEFA competition restrictions mean no live broadcast is permitted in competition with those fixtures.

Delayed coverage of the match will be available on RangersTV with timings to be confirmed.

RangersTV is available to users across the world from as little as £5 per month. For more information on subscriptions visit www.rangerstv.tv

9 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

From what i can see RTV will be broadcasting the game live in Canada (North America) so every chance of a stream I would say for those in the UK.

They won't be - read post above yours.

3 minutes ago, altogetherforthe said:

end of the day it's just another total fucking cock up by the Scottish football 'authorities :drool: '.

Tuesday night 7.45 is when any competent administration would have arranged both games but heyho

this is 21st century fucking Scotland.

They are?

The reason the SFA could have arranged it better (like the English FA did this season) is because the original cup ties this round should have been arranged a week earlier, so that this replay would have been this week, and could therefore have been broadcast because that wouldn't have coincided with Uefa CL broadcasting rules apparently

1 hour ago, Bears r us said:

Seems like it :(

RANGERSTV will not be broadcasting Tuesday night’s Scottish Cup replay live due to the fixture’s clash with Champions League matches.

UEFA competition restrictions mean no live broadcast is permitted in competition with those fixtures.

Delayed coverage of the match will be available on RangersTV with timings to be confirmed.

RangersTV is available to users across the world from as little as £5 per month. For more information on subscriptions visit www.rangerstv.tv

From the viewing figures in the paper this morning, it looks as if no bugger is watching the CL anyway, so they might as well put us on!

1 hour ago, altogetherforthe said:

Aarrgh! Tuesday on my brain!

MONDAY....MONDAY the irony.....................:power_of_anguish:

Sorry, wasn't being a dick - didn't have a clue what you were on about :lol:

10 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

A quick phone call to the Brampton supporters club (Toronto) confirms that RTV are broadcasting the game in Canada. It is only Europe that will only have delayed pictures.

Never heard of that before, so sounds like in theory the guys on here that stream the games can just make it look as if they're in the Americas and get the game.