Squad Rotation Versus Alloa

Does anyone else think that it would be wise of us to make a few changes to the team for Saturday's game against Alloa with the Kilmarnock game coming quite soon after it?

I think rotating the front 3 in particular would be a good thing at the weekend, especially as it's an artificial surface so I dread to think what an injury to say Waghorn would do for our season. I would definitely start Holt though to get him back up to speed after missing a few games. 

I would go something like: 

Wes 

Tav Ball Wilson Wallace 

Holt Halliday Zelalem 

King O'Halloran Forrester 

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Would definitely bring MoH for Waggy and maybe King for McKay, so max two out of three for me.

We keep hearing about the importance of the lean squad but consistently fail to utilise it. The amount of times the gaffer gave special mention to Aird yet rarely played the guy was ridiculous...

Its as if MW doesnt trust anyone outside his first 11. Maybe we have slightly better options now so will be interesting to see if he chooses to use them.

I understand people seeing the league is the priority but we are hardly fielding a weakened side. O'Halloran and King are cup tied so game time for them would be good and O'Halloran is clearly going to be a first team starter given the efforts Warburton went to sign him. Forrester is also clearly finding his match sharpness going by his performances coming off the bench versus Raith and Kilmarnock. 

You'd think I suggested we play the Under 20's :D 

9 minutes ago, ThatNightInFlorence said:

I understand people seeing the league is the priority but we are hardly fielding a weakened side. O'Halloran and King are cup tied so game time for them would be good and O'Halloran is clearly going to be a first team starter given the efforts Warburton went to sign him. Forrester is also clearly finding his match sharpness going by his performances coming off the bench versus Raith and Kilmarnock. 

You'd think I suggested we play the Under 20's :D 

Yeah, to be fair, I read your post as...

36 minutes ago, ThatNightInFlorence said:

I would go something like: 

Bell

Aird McRorie Sinnamon Big Wes 

Oduwa Zelalem King

O'Halloran KennyMiller'sNeighbour Forrester 

:pipe: