Getting to Kilmarnock

craigmathies0n

Glasgow to Ayr. Jump off at Kilwinning, take your jeans off at the station and shout "anyone got a pineapple for my arse"

you will be taken to Kilmarnock police station where it is a 15min walk in your pants. 

Kilwinning would normally tolerate that behaviour but "pineapple" is actually cockney for "chapel" and that is not tolerated. 

24 minutes ago, cumnockbear said:

Train fae Sunnyside tae Queen street, 5 min walk tae the Central, Central tae Kilmarnock, Look for trains to Kilmarnock,Carlisle or Newcastle take 40 mins to get to Killie from the Central, 10/15 min walk fae the station tae stadium.

If you go early enough there used to be a decent wee boozer very near the ground, used to always manage a few pints before a game and it was always a good shout if you were looking for a ticket.

2 minutes ago, siddiqi_drinker said:

If you go early enough there used to be a decent wee boozer very near the ground, used to always manage a few pints before a game and it was always a good shout if you were looking for a ticket.

I'll be heading in early to find a parking space, being pro active and google mapping just now :wink: as i dunno where my ticket will be for until the day of the game.

10 minutes ago, cumnockbear said:

I'll be heading in early to find a parking space, being pro active and google mapping just now :wink: as i dunno where my ticket will be for until the day of the game.

Aye sorry M8 the wee bit info was for the guy you were answering.  

38 minutes ago, cumnockbear said:

You could park in fullarton street,  that's where I live, you are a 5 minute walk to the ground from there.

2 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

You could park in fullarton street,  that's where I live, you are a 5 minute walk to the ground from there.

Cheers mate, when would be the best time to park there so that it's not too busy?, fancy getting in early and finding a pub or something to pass the time.

It looks a nice wee bit too park, nice houses also.

9 minutes ago, cumnockbear said:

Cheers mate, when would be the best time to park there so that it's not too busy?, fancy getting in early and finding a pub or something to pass the time.

It looks a nice wee bit too park, nice houses also.

If you are down for about 6-6.30 that will get you parked up no problem , you can walk to the portmann hotel which is my local and is the closet pub to the ground. 

2 minutes ago, hammer93 said:

The portmann hotel sits on the portland rd which is only a few minutes from my street,  on Google maps the Irvine rd lies at the bottom of fullarton street 

Aye a know where it is noo seen it on Google maps 10 mins ago (tu) would it let you in with Football colours ?