McKay wants to sign new contract

Prso is King

“Hopefully it can get done as soon as possible. I want to get it signed as soon as I can.

“I think we were just trying to get the January transfer window out the way and get whatever targets we had in. Now hopefully we will try and sort mine.

“Hopefully I can get it signed as soon as possible and it isn’t too far away. I want to get it done and commit my future here.”

http://www.eveningtimes.co.uk/sport/rangers/14262234.Barrie_McKay_hopes_to_pen_new_Rangers_deal_as_soon_as_possible/?

Looking good on that front then!

Good lad.

its refreshing to see.....maybe he has learnt from seeing past players leave seeking glory I.e. Ness, fleck, McCabe etc.

would love to see him stay for his career here if he can keep improving his game, especially his final ball, then we have an absolute star in the making.

Glad to hear it. One of the best we have. Rarely gives the ball away, looks as fit as anyone and is heavily involved in the majority of our goals.

If he can add some more directness and goalscoring to his game we have a genuine multi million pound player. 

2 hours ago, Smile said:

Seems its not the players fault here more the inaction of the board to sign up a key player who Warburton rates highly.

Aye, we should have taken our eye off the ball in the January transfer window and maybe lost out on a player or two to rush into signing a lad who clearly wants to stay with us.

Sack the board!!!!!

6 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

Are certain posters on this forum going to apologise for putting the delay down to McKay having a shocking attitude/ego and trying to engineer a move to Derby.?

Those posts were more stinking than the rotten corpse of an elephant, I seen them too and it looked like undercover timmies posted them to try bring him down for no reason

:crywank:Me when reading what McKay said about signing his new contract: 'I want to get it done and commit my future here'  -  yeah hopefully mate : ) McKay will probably be on an RFC Wing Wizards DVD one day or have his own.

31 minutes ago, SwallowsHisOwnSpunk said:

Are certain posters on this forum going to apologise for putting the delay down to McKay having a shocking attitude/ego and trying to engineer a move to Derby.?

Blaming the January window doesn't make sense when Holt and Halliday had new deals sorted mid-January.

4 year deal is what's needed. Get him playing for us in Europe and for Scotland (I know, I know).

Promote him as a ten million pound player at every given opportunity.

Then look to sell him for anything over 5 million and wish him all the best.

This has to be the model we follow with players of his potential.

1 hour ago, A.T.G said:

At least you are consistent :lol:

No point flip flopping have your thoughts points and stick to them, we see too many on here are just clones who post exactly the same and glean all their information on Rangers from Forums.

Some on here views flip 100% the other way every week.