up and championship

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

13 minutes ago, The Tavernator said:

I bet you're going online to find out some former Rangers players and scores then coming back here to pretend you know it all. It ain't working, there's something fishy about you, and it's not just the smell.

You're under surveillance as well. 

1 hour ago, GazzasFluteAntics said:

what a joke supposed to be a true bears forum but yet you writ  e an honest opinion and get slaughtered or called a taig....

M8 you might not be a taig, however, judging by you use, sorry abuse, of the English language you must have attended a kafflik  skool.

Still you are nothing if not entertaining.

we will go up but i think it will take us at least seasons before we fully challenge again. we are playing mugs/pub teams at the moment wake up dude. Yes the right additions will be needed but will they gel quick enough for a challenge for the titlt

A pub team that has beaten, Aberdeen, Dundee United and St Johstone, and drew with Hearts...... That pub team we have beaten 3 out of 4 times this season, the only thing our team lack is experience and the expectations placed on them. 

Well Bears its looking good now for us winning the championship. But can we also sneak a wee cup win there to. how much do we need to spend next year just to fight amongst the top six. Im a Rangers man through and through. But im worried that next year we will get found out at the back. We play some great attacking football. And that ok in the lower leagues. but in the premiership we will need more. I mean come on swe have Nicky law who for me couldnt kick a ball if he tried. except lee wallace and big Tav our back line is a joke. Im sorry to have to say all this i really am. but if we dont want to be humiliated against the scum and the sheep shaggers. Then King the very man who said he would inject 5million into the club. Where is it. most of our playing staff are on loan and will be returning at the end of this season. So who have we bought. Big Tav. Holt halliday and now o halloran from st johnstone. So far the first 3 have been outstanding this season. but its against minor opposition. i mean Motherwell gubbed us 6-1 last year. That was embarrassing.  So much we going to spend for the start of next year and can we win the cup this year. If we can take out Kilmarnock then yes i think we can. But beating killie aint like playing celtic or Aberdeen. So plze plze plze mr king dig deep for next season or maybe warburton and weir will walk.

2015998805_5348584478_Grammar_Police_by_

1 hour ago, The Dude said:

Since I'm bored, I'm going to go through this and tear it to absolute fucking ribbons. 

Our back line is a joke. Yet we've conceded less goals than any club in the country.

King said he'd invest 5m. Where is it? What do you think has been, in part, paying the bills, wages and transfer fees for players? Ginger bottles (before Hogmanay)?

Most of our playing staff is on loan. Ball, Zelalem, King. By my count that doesn't even make up most of our subs bench on any given weekend.

You're right, Motherwell gubbed us 6-1 in the playoffs. Waghorn had a fucking howler that day. Tavernier and Foderingham too. Oh wait, that was before we changed manager and a large swathe of our playing and coaching staff.

You think if we beat Killie that we can win the cup against the same teams you think will "humiliate" us. Do you not see the slight (read:absolutely fucking huge) contradiction there?

What makes you think Weir and Warburton will walk? Because you're evidently clueless as to what's been going on with the club and the changes that have been made. 

Oh aye, and your mhankiness is ripping right out you pal. You're probably the worst one I've seen for a while. All you lack is a wee FTP1690WATPFGAU at the end of your post and it would be that glaringly obvious Stevie Wonder could see. 

Other than that though, you might have a point.

wow 1.gif