up and championship

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

2 hours ago, GazzasFluteAntics said:

Well Bears its looking good now for us winning the championship. But can we also sneak a wee cup win there to. how much do we need to spend next year just to fight amongst the top six. Im a Rangers man through and through. But im worried that next year we will get found out at the back. We play some great attacking football. And that ok in the lower leagues. but in the premiership we will need more. I mean come on swe have Nicky law who for me couldnt kick a ball if he tried. except lee wallace and big Tav our back line is a joke. Im sorry to have to say all this i really am. but if we dont want to be humiliated against the scum and the sheep shaggers. Then King the very man who said he would inject 5million into the club. Where is it. most of our playing staff are on loan and will be returning at the end of this season. So who have we bought. Big Tav. Holt halliday and now o halloran from st johnstone. So far the first 3 have been outstanding this season. but its against minor opposition. i mean Motherwell gubbed us 6-1 last year. That was embarrassing.  So much we going to spend for the start of next year and can we win the cup this year. If we can take out Kilmarnock then yes i think we can. But beating killie aint like playing celtic or Aberdeen. So plze plze plze mr king dig deep for next season or maybe warburton and weir will walk.

LfAshMW.jpg

Skeptical of your real loyalties boy. 

Well Bears its looking good now for us winning the championship. But can we also sneak a wee cup win there to. how much do we need to spend next year just to fight amongst the top six. Im a Rangers man through and through. But im worried that next year we will get found out at the back. We play some great attacking football. And that ok in the lower leagues. but in the premiership we will need more. I mean come on swe have Nicky law who for me couldnt kick a ball if he tried. except lee wallace and big Tav our back line is a joke. Im sorry to have to say all this i really am. but if we dont want to be humiliated against the scum and the sheep shaggers. Then King the very man who said he would inject 5million into the club. Where is it. most of our playing staff are on loan and will be returning at the end of this season. So who have we bought. Big Tav. Holt halliday and now o halloran from st johnstone. So far the first 3 have been outstanding this season. but its against minor opposition. i mean Motherwell gubbed us 6-1 last year. That was embarrassing.  So much we going to spend for the start of next year and can we win the cup this year. If we can take out Kilmarnock then yes i think we can. But beating killie aint like playing celtic or Aberdeen. So plze plze plze mr king dig deep for next season or maybe warburton and weir will walk.

1.jpg

3850755.jpg

Just now, The Dude said:

Almost 3 years to make a post and then two in quarter of an hour. Slow down rocket man.

Stuck in 5th gear mate, but been a member on my mobile for years always sat back and read the articles didn't bother posting, logged in with laptop now makes it much easier & decided when I seen this imposter to start so here goes 3 posts in....

1 minute ago, cbagan92 said:

Stuck in 5th gear mate, but been a member on my mobile for years always sat back and read the articles didn't bother posting, logged in with laptop now makes it much easier & decided when I seen this imposter to start so here goes 3 posts in....

Fenian

they are Dumbartonm,morton,Alloa,livingston i mean come on. i love the journey we are on. And i also believe that the powers that be iin the sfa will do anything they can to keep us down. But when we go up. are we good enough to win the league

There's a red flag right there. :pipe:

9 minutes ago, Sket said:

Post a pic of your season ticket next to today's paper then as proof. Will also need your email and password to check for any official Rangers emails.

Ill attach my sort code account number and pin number as well