Madden Apology To Halliday

BEE

In a lot of senses you can't blame him for the play acting of a so called fellow professional, I don't hear him apologising.

And it might have been a good game for the linesman to raise his flag, or do they only see guys in blue shirts doing wrong. Not that pumping your fist in the middle of the field is wrong.

2 minutes ago, Dutchy said:

In a lot of senses you can't blame him for the play acting of a so called fellow professional, I don't hear him apologising.

And it might have been a good game for the linesman to raise his flag, or do they only see guys in blue shirts doing wrong. Not that pumping your fist in the middle of the field is wrong.

The so called fellow pro actually said Halliday deserved a red card.

Just now, markem said:

That first Chelsea team also included another player signed from Rangers, Charles Donaghy. Born in India, he played 8 games for Rangers, scoring 3 goals before signing for Chelsea in their inaugural year.

Touch of class from Madden not to send him off for Chelsea

1 minute ago, A.T.G said:

Credit to the bald man

The Morton sending off though, the ref doesn't need to apologise for that though

He should retire instead

Wasn't that more likely the linesman's fault?

Fair enough. From his angle it was difficult due to the wee cheating bastard that is Fyvie. That said, there was no contact so despite being in a very difficult position he could never have been 100% certain there was contact. He's made a mistake though. He's apologised. The card was rescinded. We won. 

Has anyone come out and made any form of apology with regard to the Morton sending off? Apologies if I've missed it..........