NARSA Convention 2017

IainB

Some punters towards the end of last year were asking about the 2017 NARSA convention. it was confirmed this past weekend the the 25th Annual NARSA convention will be held at the Flamingo Hotel in Las Vegas. Rooms will not be released until after the 2016 convention in Beautiful Vancouver. However with it being the 25th Anniversary I am sure many special things will be planned. The Host club will be the Orange County Rangers Supporters Club. See many of you there. 

• Replies 459
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

14 hours ago, IainB said:

Some punters towards the end of last year were asking about the 2017 NARSA convention. it was confirmed this past weekend the the 25th Annual NARSA convention will be held at the Flamingo Hotel in Las Vegas. Rooms will not be released until after the 2016 convention in Beautiful Vancouver. However with it being the 25th Anniversary I am sure many special things will be planned. The Host club will be the Orange County Rangers Supporters Club. See many of you there. 

How do you mean about the rooms mate?

Are they not available through the hotel atm or do you have to book through the Orange County supporters club? 

Never been before but quite fancy this.

49 minutes ago, rfc_watp said:

How do you mean about the rooms mate?

Are they not available through the hotel atm or do you have to book through the Orange County supporters club? 

Never been before but quite fancy this.

Most hotels only allow bookings 1 year in advance. (tu)

1 hour ago, Rfc52 said:

Are you considering this or is it just a wish? I'm choking go, but I may need to tag along :lol:

Our last flight was fun :crabflute:

I've already put the feelers out to a few and their interested, so we'll see what happens.

aye some cunt will need to bring a flute. :lol: 

2 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Is the flights out, mate?

ive no looked at flights mate, leave that to nearer time, had to book hotel before shoots up. wae my card i got ceasars palace for nowt for the week, but if vegas gets mega busy, and book nearer time then a might only get 1 or 2 nights free!

i usually go to Nyc then vegas, wae UNITED there always good priced!

Staying in Flamingo is not a nessecity but please avoid Circus Circus like the plague. If you look up offers with uk companies this is where they will tempt you. 

Its minging. 

As someone else has said Linq is decent enough. Planet Hollywood is quite "hip" and not expensive. Or splash out and go for it and stay at Cosmo or Bellagio. 

PS when it comes to booking flights if they are over £700 then drop me a PM as there are a few cheeky ways of getting cheap flights by starting in Dublin or Oslo or Amsterdam. Sometimes fly in business class for almost same price as economy from Glasgow. (tu)

These flights won't be available until August at least though. 

13 minutes ago, Dunny_01 said:

ive no looked at flights mate, leave that to nearer time, had to book hotel before shoots up. wae my card i got ceasars palace for nowt for the week, but if vegas gets mega busy, and book nearer time then a might only get 1 or 2 nights free!

i usually go to Nyc then vegas, wae UNITED there always good priced!

I've reached out to my hosts but both saying it's too early yet. Will get 4 days at cosmopolitan and 1 or 2 at Bellagio then head out to Pasadena and Orange County for a week. :D

Been waiting for this one (tu)