***** The Official Alloa Athletic V Rangers Match Thread *****

allgers

This narrowing of the pitch pish has got me all screwed up and I can't make my mind up if it will be to our advantage, or go against us. You've got to think that a team that love playing 'park the bus' football would get the benefit, but there'll also be less space for them to break.

Could end up another 0-0, I just can't decide, so I won't bet on the game.

Hoping to see O'Halloran starting this one and also keeping my fingers crossed Ball is in defence and no where near the midfield.

I would go with Wes                               Tav Ball ( Rob if fit ) Wilson Wallace.                                                    Halliday Holt Law.                              OH Waggy Mckay

54 minutes ago, Camshy said:

Hoping to see O'Halloran starting this one and also keeping my fingers crossed Ball is in defence and no where near the midfield.

I would go with Wes                               Tav Ball ( Rob if fit ) Wilson Wallace.                                                    Halliday Holt Law.                              OH Waggy Mckay

I dont think the pitch is wide enough for your 8-3 formation without a keeper...? :pipe:

12 minutes ago, Ryju84 said:

I dont think the pitch is wide enough for your 8-3 formation without a keeper...? :pipe:

Got Wes in there with our 4-3-3 formation, right at the start unless my eyes deceive me !!

On the phone so it's messing with the spacing !!

It's that time of year again. Any win and I'll be happy. Lets tick this off and only 12 more to go. 

Expecting a tough game in all honesty, they've brought their pitch in 10 fucking yards and they've got a new manager. No excuses though. Three points. Hopefully Waghorn can get one today as well.

Livingston away for Hibs, hopefully a tough one for them.