Friends of Phil

Virtuoso

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Not convinced at all by the mobile formatting of the article found it pretty difficult to read on my phone with the article sometimes cutting words in half between lines for me.

However the content of the article is top class and full credit to the VBs

The people who need to see these pieces never do and the people who do see them generally already know.

When are these articles ever going to go mainstream and get the truth out there.

And  if the answer is, never as the media wouldn't allow it published, then can't the road of one page adverts be something that could be looked at.

It's  been done before so why not again?

Great Piece.

Sorry to nit pick but read up on Brookeborough police station.

If it hadn't been for a Sergeant coming back from getting milk they would have slaughtered the whole station, the hero ( terrorist scum ) was wounded and left to die in a cattle shed by his brave comrades as they scuttled back over the border.

5 hours ago, Jakes Pal said:

Although I am far from being a bleeding heart type I almost (repeat almost)  feel sorry for the man with whoknowshisname. 

It must be awful to be consumed with so much hatred and bitterness. 

I know,I always chuckle to myself thinking of the amount of sleep that I'll Phil has lost thinking about us 

bet his depression was caused by thinking about us 

Well written, well researched and totally irrefutable in it's factual assertions. All from a group who have proven to be above the petty politics and do not subscribe to the cult of individual personalities.

The VB are the fans group that all other fan groups would like to be,

Interesting the bit about the Thai Tims. Could you imagine the faux outrage if we'd done something similar like the Brazilian Billys? 

The other thing about the Thai Tim's is it displays exactly the same cultural imperialism that they are supposedly battling against in the UK and Ireland. If they really cared they'd have donated money quietly and let the relevant folk spend the money as needed. 

All of those mentioned have the inherent ability to fuck themselves up

Rather than letting things die down Spiers had to try and dilute an apology printed by his bosses despite being told to STFU 

They must be heard and when challenged these "types"must do all they can to be seen to win a lost cause

They will lie, all of them, start talking louder, cosgrove, proclaim support from their "types", britney and his "church folk" who come to support him.

The VB do a tremendous job and some of them are clearly capable of defending us within the boundaries of facts and good taste/humour .

What we don't need is our own "types" who when given an opportunity allow the mentally retarded hag and corrupt BBC to wipe the floor with them

leaving any uneducated viewer believing the lies against us

Such were the dazzling headlamps of fame our own CH was to concerned with his own 15 mins in the spotlight he was happy for the club to be ridiculed rather than get himself prepared for what should have been a prime opportunity to slap down the Haters

Much as I love the VB when you have CH as opposed to the author of this article, sipping whisky at an esteemed Rangers ceremony, your giving the Haters more ammo and those who don't know any better a warped view of the company we keep atop the Marble Staircase 

On ‎10‎/‎02‎/‎2016 at 5:47 PM, Jakes Pal said:

Although I am far from being a bleeding heart type I almost (repeat almost)  feel sorry for the man with whoknowshisname. 

It must be awful to be consumed with so much hatred and bitterness. 

My thoughts exactly. I have no sympathy for the man,but I have wondered what his life must be like. His every waking (and probably sleeping) minute seems to be consumed by hatred for a football club,and the fact the football club survived has wreaked havoc on him. And he is not alone. I can't imagine living a life like this frankly,i love The Rangers and am eternally grateful my club survived but Celtic? I honestly could not give two shits about that club. Everytime I have read his demented warblings on Rangers forums or pages I always think why has no one stepped in to help this guy? It is blatantly obvious even to a layman the man is ill. I don't give a shit because anyone so bitter (and I include people like the hag in that) deserve all they get. But I do wonder.

2 hours ago, Bogtrotters said:

Such were the dazzling headlamps of fame our own CH was to concerned with his own 15 mins in the spotlight he was happy for the club to be ridiculed rather than get himself prepared for what should have been a prime opportunity to slap down the Haters

Can you tell me what your referring to here?  Was it some TV discussion or something? 

Thanks

43 minutes ago, KingKai said:

Can you tell me what your referring to here?  Was it some TV discussion or something? 

Thanks

BBC news report on Rangers and the HMRC farce

2 clueless woman ripped the pish out of our club while the "whisky sipper" sat like a fucking demented chimp, too self consumed in his own glory to notice

I'm one of few on here who admired the way Chris Graham dealt with the haters, it's not an envy thing in the slightest

So long as the pape rs and mhedia run to CH for soundbites the fight against the obsessed is handicapped, this clown damages us like an intestinal parasite which crept up ones arse when one was surfing x hamster

Can never understand Bears who say 'just ignore them, or don't give them the publicity' in regards to stuff like this.

Anyone that thinks that doesn't fully understand the damage done by such people as Mad Phil during Admin and just after it, never mind at any other time.

Articles such as this and PZJ's stuff should be given as wide a promotion and airing as possible.

It had got to the stage that the taigs or worse, the likes of Spiers, thought they could make up any old shite and lies, no matter how outrageous or derogatory, because they knew it wouldn't get challenged .

So well done to the Board for taking a stand at long last, and those who challenge and get the truth out there about the lies and blatant bias.

1 hour ago, Siam69 said:

Can never understand Bears who say 'just ignore them, or don't give them the publicity' in regards to stuff like this.

Anyone that thinks that doesn't fully understand the damage done by such people as Mad Phil during Admin and just after it, never mind at any other time.

Articles such as this and PZJ's stuff should be given as wide a promotion and airing as possible.

It had got to the stage that the taigs or worse, the likes of Spiers, thought they could make up any old shite and lies, no matter how outrageous or derogatory, because they knew it wouldn't get challenged .

So well done to the Board for taking a stand at long last, and those who challenge and get the truth out there about the lies and blatant bias.

Drives me fucking Nuts

Not for self promotion............but

Was my intervention that got mentally ill pulled from serialising his "Book" in the Sun

Took pelters for it for "giving him the oxygen" he thrives on, best ignored etc..

Unreal, how can you not want to go after these parasites

37 minutes ago, Bogtrotters said:

Drives me fucking Nuts

Not for self promotion............but

Was my intervention that got mentally ill pulled from serialising his "Book" in the Sun

Took pelters for it for "giving him the oxygen" he thrives on, best ignored etc..

Unreal, how can you not want to go after these parasites

Your intervention got his book pulled from "the sun"?

Good on yea. Is there a back story to this that could be shared?