Morton game moved

the goal machine

Nobody gives a fuck about football supporters as proven to me two weeks past, I bought three tickets in November to treat my son for his 30th to Arsenal V Leicester on 13/2, I booked flights with Ryanair and only three weeks before the game is due to be played Sky changed the game to the Sunday, lost my money for flights and then had to book new flights, was more expensive to change flights, then I received an e Mail on Monday from my ticket suppliers to say my order had been cancelled, (I'm convinced they got offered more money for them as the price has rocketed) after contacting them and kicking up fuck I got three tickets but one is for the opposite end, fuckin shocking way to treat people and worse still the football authorities don't give one fuck.

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

27 minutes ago, BlueboyG said:

Nobody gives a fuck about football supporters as proven to me two weeks past, I bought three tickets in November to treat my son for his 30th to Arsenal V Leicester on 13/2, I booked flights with Ryanair and only three weeks before the game is due to be played Sky changed the game to the Sunday, lost my money for flights and then had to book new flights, was more expensive to change flights, then I received an e Mail on Monday from my ticket suppliers to say my order had been cancelled, (I'm convinced they got offered more money for them as the price has rocketed) after contacting them and kicking up fuck I got three tickets but one is for the opposite end, fuckin shocking way to treat people and worse still the football authorities don't give one fuck.

Shocking. If Leicester had been mid table u wouldn't have had that hassle, I honestly wouldn't entertain but then how are you to know the trouble ur going to get??  They know people will pay it even if it is just a 1 off like yourself. Stick to rangers less hassle :dioufcheer:

Just now, Fabric said:

Shocking. If Leicester had been mid table u wouldn't have had that hassle, I honestly wouldn't entertain but then how are you to know the trouble ur going to get??  They know people will pay it even if it is just a 1 off like yourself. Stick to rangers less hassle :dioufcheer:

Correct mate, lesson learned, BTW I did pick this weekend as Rangers are away from home or I wouldn't have booked up.:541:

Just now, BlueboyG said:

Correct mate, lesson learned, BTW I did pick this weekend as Rangers are away from home or I wouldn't have booked up.:541:

Good man and well thought out. Is this what I have to look forward to when my 2 boys are 30?? That 20 and 25 years away though. My two will get a trip to ibrox, best place in the world. 

An absolute disgrace. Yes I like the board and what they have done so far. But This dignified silence pish is brutal. They should be standing up for us against every cabal against us. Where is the logic in moving a game with 40k fans to accomodate a game with 10k? To suit the usual suspects.

Not good enough.

2 minutes ago, Prso's headband said:

An absolute disgrace. Yes I like the board and what they have done so far. But This dignified silence pish is brutal. They should be standing up for us against every cabal against us. Where is the logic in moving a game with 40k fans to accomodate a game with 10k? To suit the usual suspects.

Not good enough.

Exactly!!!!  We will have to get on with it so as usual we will just play Friday night and say nothing never mind the ppl coming from ulster England and up north and their plans never mind the probable extra money it will cost, I'm lucky I drive and am around 35 minutes from ibrox but do feel for ppl making long trips. Loyal fans mean nothing unfortunately 

I'm pished off by this decision as I've only been to two games this season so far and had this one pencilled in for the next. I'm not so keen on the others before the end of the season, the Sons and Alloa. I hadn't seen Morton for years, just goes to show, if you follow football in this country, don't make any plans further than half a day ahead.

2 hours ago, BlueboyG said:

Only bright side is if they've moved you to the Leicester end...

Seriously though, that is really bad news.

I can only see this sort of thing getting worse.

Hope you can make the best of a bad job.

17 minutes ago, Dutchy said:

I'm pished off by this decision as I've only been to two games this season so far and had this one pencilled in for the next. I'm not so keen on the others before the end of the season, the Sons and Alloa. I hadn't seen Morton for years, just goes to show, if you follow football in this country, don't make any plans further than half a day ahead.

If we win the league then alloa will be presentation day mate 

35 minutes ago, HG5 said:

Only bright side is if they've moved you to the Leicester end...

Seriously though, that is really bad news.

I can only see this sort of thing getting worse.

Hope you can make the best of a bad job.

I think the most frustrating thing is that there is nothing you can do about, never mind a few beers on the plane on the way down and all will be fine,

5 hours ago, Rfc52 said:

Absolute fucking disgrace. Ukster bears etc meant to come over have now had their plans fucked by this.

They won't be the only ones inconvieniced 

Should maybe start doing walk outs like Liverpool fans did. The fans are an after thought for these fucking mutants 

Do you seriously think the SFA give a fuck about the inconvenience to Rangers fans,Davey? :lol:

37 minutes ago, BlueboyG said:

I think the most frustrating thing is that there is nothing you can do about, never mind a few beers on the plane on the way down and all will be fine,

Hope the lad & the rest of you have a great day!

2 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

I know mate,time it was stopped. I can understand the power the TV Co's have in England because of the money they invest but in Scotland it's a pittance:angsum:

Aye it's buttons here so it's about time we stood up to them but it looks as if that won't happen!:sherlock:

6 minutes ago, Blumhoilann said:

As we all know the TV deals are set up to suit one club,don't the rest of them realize to what extent they're being fobbed off?

The whole thing is set up to suit one club and not one of the spineless yes men will stand up to them, our fans are just thrown about like scud books now because they know we'll turn up anyway without much ado! We are the most disrespected fans in the country, we've kept their poncy game alive for years and our own club in the last five by putting our hands in our pockets by buying season tickets and game tickets, and what do you get! Treated like SHITE !:sherlock: