Alloa Narrow Their Pitch

Ozblue

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If the rules say you can change the size of the pitch half way through the season, which apparently they do, then so be it. What I would object to is them 'changing' it whenever it suited them for different games.

They changed it for the Falkirk game and were beaten and they've not played at home since then, until Saturday there where they got a 2-2 draw with Morton. There was nothing in the rubbish match report I managed to find, so I couldn't tell you if it was narrow or normal in that game.

If they are chopping and changing it in and out they could get into trouble for another reason.

Mainly having a Hokey Cokey pitch, in, out, in, out shake it all about.:pipe:

23 minutes ago, Dutchy said:

If the rules say you can change the size of the pitch half way through the season, which apparently they do, then so be it. What I would object to is them 'changing' it whenever it suited them for different games.

They changed it for the Falkirk game and were beaten and they've not played at home since then, until Saturday there where they got a 2-2 draw with Morton. There was nothing in the rubbish match report I managed to find, so I couldn't tell you if it was narrow or normal in that game.

If they are chopping and changing it in and out they could get into trouble for another reason.

Mainly having a Hokey Cokey pitch, in, out, in, out shake it all about.:pipe:

It was the same. They changed it before the Falkirk game and it's been the same since.

It's a bit sad they resorted to this, we're going to beat them anyway

If they want to waste cash and time doing that instead of training they can knock themselves out. Hopefully we wipe the floor with them and any other clubs considering this against us won't try it.

5 hours ago, Bogtrotters said:

Their Chairman is a horrible bastard

Mulroney is a serious rattler,saw him on news tonight smug bastard making out he is within his rights cos he spotted a loophole in the rules and is using it, bet he would not have done it is his favourite team were coming to town

1 hour ago, Prso's headband said:

That Mike Mulraney cunt is the most bitter cunt. Sarcastic tim fuck.

Heard him spouting "sporting integrity" pish it bheggars belief he is on a committee responsible for Scottish football development when anyone who knows him can confirm he is a rabid rhattler and anything he does will be for his benefit or his friends in the east of Glasgow