Alloa Narrow Their Pitch

Ozblue

I was just reading the SFA have allowed Alloa to narrow their pitch 5 yards on each side of the park. Apparently it was allowed in January to narrow it by 10 yards which I find incredible halfway during a season.

The SFA are a fucking total disgrace.

• Replies 179
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

3 minutes ago, Ozblue said:

I was just reading the SFA have allowed Alloa to narrow their pitch 5 yards on each side of the park. Apparently it was allowed in January to narrow it by 10 yards which I find incredible halfway during a season.

The SFA are a fucking total disgrace.

And so are UEFA for letting us do it against Dynamo Kiev.

3 minutes ago, left winger said:

And so are UEFA for letting us do it against Dynamo Kiev.

I didn't agree with it then and I don't agree with it now. Pitch size should remain constant over the course of a season; If it's going to be changed then do it before the season commences

I dont get why this is an issue, its the same width for every player on the pitch, and they're professionals or at least our players are.

I dont see the width of a pitch or the type of grass or the weather as any kind of excuse whatsoever for anything

39 minutes ago, Moody Blue Legend said:

Still don't see a problem as long as it doesn't break parameters.

The rule set by uefa is your pitch size must be declared at the start of the season and cannot be altered after that

Not sure why the SFA have allowed this to happen, I am sure there must be a good reason for it.

No problem with that. If the pitch is still within permitted dimensions then so what. It might mean they are going to try and get something from the game.

Then again if they are narrowing the pitch AND are going to pack 10 men behind the ball they are a bunch of wank stains!