Killie diddy having a go at Tav

Captain Hilts

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Another bitter Wee tarrier singing from the same hymbook as Houston and Stubbs.we don't get decisions at ibrox and the ref was influenced.you show me an instance were we have been given a favourable decision and I'll show you 10 baffling decision against us.

seems the strong silent type is a thing of the past and we are infested with hypocrites.claiming Tav is attention seeking whilst you are doing a fucking interview with a national newspaper 

admits contact - check

admits studs were up - check

lies about getting the ball - check

calls another person attention seeking when he is giving a moany interview to a paper  - check

paper has the audacity to publish such guff - check.

I think the most annoying thing about it all is the fact his parents spell callum with a fucking K

1 minute ago, gogzy said:

admits contact - check

admits studs were up - check

lies about getting the ball - check

calls another person attention seeking when he is giving a moany interview to a paper  - check

paper has the audacity to publish such guff - check.

I think the most annoying thing about it all is the fact his parents spell callum with a fucking K

Aye you would think higginbotham was bad enough without addin kallum tae it, attention seeking at its worst!:sherlock:

Rangers’ James Tavernier panned over ‘attention-seeking’ tweet

1273066456.jpg

Tavernier, right, hits the deck after a foul by Kallum Higginbotham. Picture: SNS

DAVID GUNN

11:46Thursday 11 February 2016

0HAVE YOUR SAY

Kallum Higginbotham hit out at “attention-seeking” James Tavernier after the Rangers full-back posted a picture on social media showing a cut sustained in a challenge by the Kilmarnock attacker.

Higginbotham was given his marching orders for a studs-up challenge on Tavernier during the two sides’ 0-0 Scottish Cup tie at Ibrox.

READ MORE - Rangers 0 - 0 Kilmarnock: Higginbotham off as Rangers denied

While the challenge was high, many wondered whether much contract had been made. This was later confirmed by Tavernier, who took to Twitter to post an image of three visible scratches on high lower thigh, purportedly left by Higginbotham’s boot. In the tweet, Tavernier suggestively asked ‘red card or not?’ along with the picture and a couple of deep-in-thought emojis.

The tweet has disappointed the Kilmarnock No.11, who felt it harmed his chances of winning an appeal against the straight red card.

He told the Evening Times: “I don’t have Twitter myself but a few of the lads showed me that when I came in on Monday. It’s disappointing because in my eyes it’s attention-seeking and he’s trying to prove that I’ve touched him.

“Maybe if he hadn’t posted that picture we could have tried to have appealed it, but the picture shows there was contract so it would affect the perception of the challenge.

“I never tried to hurt the guy, I wouldn’t do that. It’s just the way I play the game.”

Higginbotham also bemoaned the shift in attitude towards tackling in the modern game, feeling referees are too quick to stop the game for the slightest infringements and giving players too much protection.

“I want to win every ball I go for, and if you can’t go in with a little bit of force then it’s not football any more. It always seems to be stop-start in games now for the littlest thing, I think referees need to understand that it’s men playing football, there is obviously going to be contact.”

Read more: http://www.scotsman.com/sport/football/teams/rangers/rangers-james-tavernier-panned-over-attention-seeking-tweet-1-4027511#ixzz3zrPrYTev 
Follow us: @TheScotsman on Twitter | TheScotsmanNewspaper on Facebook

This poorly written article from the Scotsman is basically giving a platform to a guy complaining that factual evidence is proving he deserved a red card.

It's really a bit of a pathetic non-story only notable for the dubious reasoning behind it.

3 minutes ago, OlegKuznetsov said:

This poorly written article from the Scotsman is basically giving a platform to a guy complaining that factual evidence is proving he deserved a red card.

It's really a bit of a pathetic non-story only notable for the dubious reasoning behind it.

Another thread on the Killie diddy won't hurt. :)

1 hour ago, GoramsLeftThumb said:

In fairness to the Cilmarnock player at least he didn't try and do any attention seeking by, I don't know, crying to a newspaper about it ...

2 minutes ago, KingKirk said:

this the same lad that says he could never sign for a club that plays on a plastic pitch then signs for killie. He's a sandwich away from a picnic.

1 hour ago, Willis said:

Whys he not having a go at the tv for showing replays of the tackle? If everyone had only one chance to see it he could have appealed. Attention seeking wee wank,

Higginbottam has clearly embarrassed himself guys, he's had his 5 minutes of fame, good luck to him worrying about his deserved red card after we put them out the cup

2 hours ago, Smile said:

The Herald running with this  shows they are equally as stupid as the player himself.

That's the main issue for me.

The kid is obviously thick as pigshit (and comes from the right stock - Kallum for fuck's sake) but the Herald plainly know exactly what they are doing by not calling him out on any of it.