Best feeling as a fan

Laudrup1690

• Replies 78
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Meeting Walter Smith was a highlight.  Hibs away this season was my first time in a supporters bus and a right laugh.  Gazza's goal against Scotland.  Cuellar's hand ball against Celtic and the penalty save shortly after.  That Mendes goal and Jelavic's cup final goal.  Goram's save against VanHugedick.  The Albertz free kick against the scum.

Helicopter Sunday was unbelievable.

Also Artetas pen against Dunfermline to clinch League on goal difference was amazing.

Such a nervy day with both us and them playing and with us losing that first goal, penalty misses etc,  the destiny of the title changing hands throughout.

Incredible drama and ultimately relief when the whistle went...what a feeling!

20 minutes ago, Laudrup1690 said:

In terms of sheer relief,euphoria and going absolutely mental!

mine has to be uefa cup semi final when nacho scored that penalty just remember bouncing round the room and me dad kneeling down in front of the t.v screaming yes over and over again!

When I once kicked fuck out of a giraffe.

Helicopter Sunday. 

Lovenkrands scoring against Inter and the announcement that we'd made the last 16. 

Novo's semi final penalty.

Jig's header at the piggery.

Edu's goal.

McGregor's penalty save from Samaras.

The third goal at Rugby Park inside the first 7 minutes.

24 minutes ago, scottyscott1963 said:

Has to be the final in Barcelona in 72. Have so many memories of the whole trip leaving Ayr 3 days before the final. When some people say they could write a book I always thought that one trip could fill a book. What a rush!!

Only 3 days? I had a whole week. Stayed in Santa Susanna. Hotel right on the beach. Staff came in to open the bar for us when we got back after the match. Absolutely pissed the whole time.

Since I wasn't in Florence, I'm not going to include that, I'm going to go with games I've been at.

So easily, the best feeling was when that first roar went up at Easter Road in May 2005, the second best feeling was the second roar a minute later!

Dont think i could pick one.

One of my proudest moments was Brechin the first game post admin, after the shite wed been thru it was great seeing all those bears packed into that wee ground was like an act of defiance, us letting it be known that we will never let the Club be beaten.

Most of the 3rd division felt like that it was great apart from the football

1 hour ago, Gartsherriederry said:

Got to be helicopter Sunday , us and hibs knocking the ball about and waiting to hear if Motherwell could do us a favour and we got two lol . Brilliant day that il never forget for the rest of my life 

This is the one I have to go for too... it was fantastic.