kilmarnock allocation sold out

southdown 1916

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

6 minutes ago, murzo said:

Loved the joke at the time "what did lego heed say in the huddle?"        "Oh fuck it's 2-0":mutley:

A favourite quote of mine from Kerryfail that day was something like, "Sake man, I hadnae even got the lid aff ma Buckie." :lol:

My brother went into into Rugby park ticket office today, and asked" can I have 3 tickets for Tuesday please " the guy asked "Kilmarnock end or Rangers end ? ". My brother said " Rangers end please" the guy replies "sorry no can do".  I went in 3 tickets for main stand please, no problem mate ???  So if any bears are going to buy from Killie TO, remember your a neutral :thumbup:

4 minutes ago, BlueboyG said:

My brother went into into Rugby park ticket office today, and asked" can I have 3 tickets for Tuesday please " the guy asked "Kilmarnock end or Rangers end ? ". My brother said " Rangers end please" the guy replies "sorry no can do".  I went in 3 tickets for main stand please, no problem mate ???  So if any bears are going to buy from Killie TO, remember your a neutral :thumbup:

Wouldn't suggest this, I nearly got huckled out the time we won the league for celebrating the first goal - luckily the second one went in and the whole stand errupted.

6 minutes ago, BEE said:

Wouldn't suggest this, I nearly got huckled out the time we won the league for celebrating the first goal - luckily the second one went in and the whole stand errupted.

Have done it before when we won the league there and will do it again.:541:

5 hours ago, eskbankloyal said:

Nope, both stands are sold out.

We were originally supposed to get a section in the Frank Beattie stand but their fans complained so we only got the 2 stands. Both sold out by this afternoon.

I was up before 12 noon and it's sold out.

As per 2011 just buy killie end tickets cos their average home support is only 3000.